Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S25 Cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol zenith, it's as if you're butthurt that bunch of kong players came who are stronger than you and now you're just coming up w/ b-s reasons to make it seem like they had it easy.
    lol suck it up, they're not even on your server
    Last edited by R21507247; 01-31-2017, 09:55 PM.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Could just be that they have gold spread around among their accounts
      IGN: (ne)Fenterra
      Server: S25
      Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
      Hobbies: ????????
      Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by fenterra View Post
        Could just be that they have gold spread around among their accounts
        that's be tons of acc to transfer from ko to r2
        Last edited by spectremortredsf; 02-01-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

15 wouldnt be to hard
          Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

15 wouldnt be to hard
            lol fent you are cheat too. You struggle hard to make immortal X weapon but 2 weekafter you get it you make another frag all the way to immortal X and fuse it.

Comment

Originally posted by trolltroll View Post
              lol fent you are cheat too. You struggle hard to make immortal X weapon but 2 weekafter you get it you make another frag all the way to immortal X and fuse it.
              lol trollz, but he doesn't struggle eating a [extra] large pizza in an hour
              CS I - (S103)Lugh
              CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

God dammit another 1 malling torches ;-;

Comment

Originally posted by waystallker View Post
                  God dammit another 1 malling torches ;-;
                  and another one gone and another one gone
                  Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Lol ok, Its called saving up FS.
                    Last edited by fenterra; 02-23-2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

hahahahhaha >_> kong has been open for years already... i started in 2012 and it was already open before that wonder... maybe we farmed for items xD and stuff

keep crying instead of play o.o i like the drama

Comment

Originally posted by queenthorn6 View Post
                        hahahahhaha >_> kong has been open for years already... i started in 2012 and it was already open before that wonder... maybe we farmed for items xD and stuff

keep crying instead of play o.o i like the drama
                        2 bad disciple does o.o

Comment

ts cant even explain how the cheating is done. everything is all about accusations and doubts and theory. he does not think the possibilities of hows.

it is like believing that there is god when there is even no logical proof.

Comment

Lol ok, Its called saving up FS.
                            you don't simply save up over 600 fs in 2 week after it takes you months to get max frag lolllllll

Comment

you don't simply save up over 600 fs in 2 week after it takes you months to get max frag lolllllll
                              If you paid attention it was over 6 weeks and I can trade for fs I dont need to make them all myself.

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                                lol zenith, it's as if you're butthurt that bunch of kong players came who are stronger than you and now you're just coming up w/ b-s reasons to make it seem like they had it easy.
                                lol suck it up, they're not even on your server
                                why u so mad? from your comment i don't think you worth a penny nor your character lol... u need to get higher in society to talk in that way.
                                and i begged the admins to merge us with S51. i need strong players to compete with rather than salty toxic ones that we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X