Mounts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounts.

Hi just a quick question before I buy... Are both the unicorns in shop battle mounts does anybody know?. Thanks

The White Unicorn is not a battle mount.
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Thanks for the info , Does anybody know if the red unicorn is a battle mount?. Thanks

Comment

Ok just found out by a very reliable source neither of the unicorn mounts are battle mounts, just to make everybody aware of this seems R2 can't lol.

Comment

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, why are the new mounts' (1500 xtals each) stats similar to the the blue ghost horse stats (999 xtals) despite the price difference?

Comment

Because both new mounts glow. Honestly I don´t know and I don´t mind. I won´t be buying those. Happened before with Santa's Sleigh... not a battle mount.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
              Because both new mounts glow. Honestly I don´t know and I don´t mind. I won´t be buying those. Happened before with Santa's Sleigh... not a battle mount.
              Same here. But if that really is the only reason why these new mounts are worth 1.5k xtals, then all the more its not worth it especially in a game where stats are everything.

Comment

It's also who wants to pay 1500 xtals for a mount you have to get off everytime you pick things up or when you go afk/attack something, when the battle mounts with same stats was only 999 xtals, I just don't get it lol.

Comment

Working...
                X