Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Family Farming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Farming

Hello. I got married in game (no official wedding tho) a few days ago, and from that moment on, I cannot access the farm of my wifey. Or if I can access it, I cannot energize her tree or help in weeding and with the farm animals. This is what I am getting:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_70 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1789866

My wife CookieHD, on her side, is having exactly the same issue. We asked our married friends in game about this, but no one had experienced it.

Is is only us to have this issue, or is there something we don't know?

LuckyNoob, R2 S8

Originally posted by Mayanoob View Post
    Hello. I got married in game (no official wedding tho) a few days ago, and from that moment on, I cannot access the farm of my wifey. Or if I can access it, I cannot energize her tree or help in weeding and with the farm animals. This is what I am getting:

My wife CookieHD, on her side, is having exactly the same issue. We asked our married friends in game about this, but no one had experienced it.

LuckyNoob, R2 S8
    That does sound odd, may I ask your ring level? Is it possible that both are lvl 0 rings? May need to level it to 1. Aside from that seems like a bug to me.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

or maybe u ave to wait till the engagement rings turn into real wedding rings as theirs a time limit on the engagement rings when u first get married

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        Is it possible that both are lvl 0 rings? May need to level it to 1.
        Yes, Mentor_MrEUS, both rings brand new lvl 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          or maybe u ave to wait till the engagement rings turn into real wedding rings as theirs a time limit on the engagement rings when u first get married
          Yes, Xharry005x, that is what Cookie and I are hoping too. Or we first make our rings at least lvl 1, as Mentor noted.

Comment

Yes, Mentor_MrEUS, both rings brand new lvl 0.
            Yeah, try that, I will ask around, but that my well be it.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Unless something happened in the last few hours, I was able to tend the farms of my wife's characters, and she was able to tend my unit's farms and trees without an issue.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]171453[/ATTACH]

LuckyNoob, R2 S8
                Did you 2 just become friends as well? I just accepted a new friend request today and was not able to energize his tree until I did a refresh

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Did you 2 just become friends as well? I just accepted a new friend request today and was not able to energize his tree until I did a refresh
                  No, R262181389. CookieHD and I are friends from September 2012.
                  Last edited by Mayanoob; 01-28-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Make sure you take a lot of screenshots and give a very detailed description of the bug when you file a ticket. Otherwise, they'll give you the run around. Support will not help you unless you give a very detaield description and PROOF. Just be glad it's a bug that you can document. I've lost out on a lot of stuff since I'm not recording every second of every day of Wartune (what moron does that?).

Comment

Working...
                    X