Game needs a serious pvp upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game needs a serious pvp upgrade

CS2 on a pve standpoint is fun and exciting and addicting to build your toon and advance it through the game and ranks. However the pvp is a cluttered mess of unbalanced skills that negate the point of having good stats. Things like ranged stun I mean really?? The pvp itself has way tooooo many stuns and movement or attack prohibiting skills. How are u supposed to attack a rival that can stun u from half a screen away lol. there is no battling or actual attacking its just a bunch of people running around like dummies pushing the stun button and hoping. Can we actually have some battles and good fights where stats matter. CS2 is very high on my list as far as games pve quality but cs2 pvp is about the worst ive played in the last few years. If were guna grind and and bust our butt raising our stats then make the stats mean something beause as of now its terrible. Thanks
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

would help if seng it self was like it was in cs1 so its alot bigger! and maybe more fun! + i think they should add a cross server that would be so fun being able to compete with other servers sengs even if we are not mearged with them

Comment

Working...
    X