No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have emergency maintenance to fix this bug but what about all the other bugs that we are dealing with. We are dealing with bugs from ages ago and still nothing done about them. But as soon as a beneficial bug pops up, fixed instantly. And it's supposedly a holiday right now for them. This is one reason why you lose so many players

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Please note #4 of the other post explaining the issue. Try not to panic at this point.

*Takes deep breath*
      Try not to panic!!!
      Dude im gonna lose all i did,
      just camed back into game and was rebuilding my toon and now this
      Didnt even knew bout that ***** damn bug ur friends mentioned above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You have emergency maintenance to fix this bug but what about all the other bugs that we are dealing with. We are dealing with bugs from ages ago and still nothing done about them. But as soon as a beneficial bug pops up, fixed instantly. And it's supposedly a holiday right now for them. This is one reason why you lose so many players

Comment

rollback 8 days - ne1 that has recharged after this date u need to contact your banks and get them to start the procedure for charge backs, unless R2 keep what balens u have/had has intact - if they dont they have basically broken the law and commit a felony against you - technically robbery - as you have paid for a service and you are no longer getting this serveice where it is in real life of a virtual one.

R2 may think they are big, but they aint bigger than the banks...................

Any1 care to provide what will happen with the recharges people have made????????????????

Comment

is it only r2 servers effected?

Comment

Guess we getting same as last year - those who exploited bug keep what they got and those who did not lose all their stuff.
              Same as treasure inventory - still waiting for my gems to be returned even tho I never activated the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
                We get a little upset because we remember what happened with the gems and kid diamonds about a yr ago where ppl that was not cheating had all their gems removed and never got them back.
                and? i play since years also, i lost items some times also, but i still use my brain so i dont start before knowing something, but most important i still dont forget its a game ....

Comment

servers online, i logged in and guess what happend? everything fine, everything as it was, nothing lost .....

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    is it only r2 servers effected?
                    Yes it seems that the maintenance was only for r2games servers. Kabam didn't go down.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
                      and? i play since years also, i lost items some times also, but i still use my brain so i dont start before knowing something, but most important i still dont forget its a game ....
                      Yes, it is a game and games are supposed to be enjoyed, especially if you pay money to play them. I think, as paying customers, people have a right to complain when the game is shut down with just 5 minutes notice because R2 fail to learn from their mistakes by not TESTING before they add something new. I am particularly peeved because my server only just started a week ago and they have not given us the chinese new year check-in event in our hot events. If you are happy to be walked all over my a game company who just can not seem to learn from their mistake then by all means lay down. Some of us feel that when you pay for something, like a game and/or a service, you should GET what you pay for.

Comment

There is no way for them to track down every players that cheated! The cheats allowed you to gain unlimited amounts of Fashion Cores, VIP Tickets, SPIRIT Covenant, and Advance Henna. Most are completely max on Fashion Level or Tattoos. All of them have enough VIP TICKETS OR SPIRIT CONVENANT to last over TWO YEARS! Some only used a few so the Game DEVs don't suspect any suspicious activity. Some have stayed low and hide the items inside the mail system by placing items inside of the guild vault and getting kick out of the guild to move items into the mail system.

Not only do they have to review every mentioned/known accounts that cheated to fix them, They also need to check inside of the mail system. As of right now, They have no way to check what items are inside of the mailing system! So, those players that have used the cheats and stored items inside of the mail system; there will be a good possibility for them to go undetected!

The only way is to roll back to the time when the Check-In event started. The longer they wait the long the process will be to track down these cheaters; this making it unfair for everyone. If they did what they did back when the gem and resistance glitch happened and innocent players get ban and items removed, they will lose more top players.

They did not do a roll back then; they won't now. They will try to fix this without doing the right way and screw the fair players.

Comment

Originally posted by bm.tran2012 View Post
                          There is no way for them to track down every players that cheated! The cheats allowed you to gain unlimited amounts of Fashion Cores, VIP Tickets, SPIRIT Covenant, and Advance Henna. Most are completely max on Fashion Level or Tattoos. All of them have enough VIP TICKETS OR SPIRIT CONVENANT to last over TWO YEARS! Some only used a few so the Game DEVs don't suspect any suspicious activity. Some have stayed low and hide the items inside the mail system by placing items inside of the guild vault and getting kick out of the guild to move items into the mail system.

Not only do they have to review every mentioned/known accounts that cheated to fix them, They also need to check inside of the mail system. As of right now, They have no way to check what items are inside of the mailing system! So, those players that have used the cheats and stored items inside of the mail system; there will be a good possibility for them to go undetected!

The only way is to roll back to the time when the Check-In event started. The longer they wait the long the process will be to track down these cheaters; this making it unfair for everyone. If they did what they did back when the gem and resistance glitch happened and innocent players get ban and items removed, they will lose more top players.

They did not do a roll back then; they won't now. They will try to fix this without doing the right way and screw the fair players.
                          Well, they should not look at them one by one. They only should program a query to get the information.

The problem is that they should ban people who has been cheating, and it is politically easier to disturb all the players than to ban the cheaters.

BTW, I do not know what has been fixed but it is wrong. I have just received 4 times today daily check-in rewards.

Comment

Truski. You cannot simply ban the players by query. A simple doubleclick on the button was good for double rewards. You consider that cheating too? They are using a query now wich removes all vipcards etc from the inventories, even the ones wich were obtained by the players on a honest way.
                            You concider that fair?

R2 needs to clean up it's act and not re-introduce a bug wich is the same as the one from the event 6 months ago. They need to make a good event and not a bugged one. How hard can it be to code a simple webpage?

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                              Truski. You cannot simply ban the players by query. A simple doubleclick on the button was good for double rewards. You consider that cheating too? They are using a query now wich removes all vipcards etc from the inventories, even the ones wich were obtained by the players on a honest way.
                              You concider that fair?

R2 needs to clean up it's act and not re-introduce a bug wich is the same as the one from the event 6 months ago. They need to make a good event and not a bugged one. How hard can it be to code a simple webpage?
                              Faced the same problem. Lost ~2k adv henna, 1 day VIP card from check-in, 1 7days convenant from check-in, 1 7days convenant from extravaganza that was activated and 2 clothing lv. Sent ticket hope they send back those itens...
                              Guild: <Suicides>
                              Nick: NoCash
                              BR: 26kk+
                              Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Im very dissapointed. I play for fun. But what we get is only cheaters who are very serious about free items. What about next year? Are we gonna have Emergency Maintenance again cuz of others and lose our items? I love this game ..sure its very boring but there is something that still making you play- for me is my dear friends. However its very sad to see how madly and arrogant are getting others. Lets play without any cheating. Is it so hard?
                                I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                                BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Working...
                                X