Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beautyexitou View Post
    That's your personal problem with LionHearts. This is not the place to complain about guilds. And r2 dont need to investigate our Guild cuz of your whinning. Go cry in some corner, dear Hank_Scorpio.
    (Kindly shut up and complain where no one will hear or see you because no one cares)
    who you guys/girls **** off this time hahaha .. came to see whine from the bug users and found this.
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
      who you guys/girls **** off this time hahaha .. came to see whine from the bug users and found this.
      Hahahaahah... you found something fun here? Im having fun also. In fact the people in question are from Allaince family(his/her mistake) Not very smart really. I wont respond any more cuz its pointless and hilarious.
      I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
      BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
        your guild lionhearts is FULL of r2 ToS breakers.. 1 example is topgun gave stella his toon then stella quit and gave topgun back the toon which he then gave to badak

r2 needs to fully investigate lionhearts.
        Maybe someone should get their facts correct. Topgun or Stella were never in LionHearts guild.

The guild they were in was Alliance.

When it comes to giving away your toon to another person there is nothing in the rules and enforcement that I can see about that, if I am mistaken then please show me where that is said.

It seems pretty obvious that you must have had some sort of problem with either Topgun or Stella and now you want to try to stop someone from enjoying the game using their toon.

Good luck to you and remember this is a game.
        angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
          come on reaper u know i do get bored from time to time lol
          IGN: whitewolf
          Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
          Guild: OUTCASTS
          Class: Archer

Comment

I fear this thread has veered off topic. Remember forum rules state there is to be no 'flaming' (linked in my signature), and yes, the ToS state that gifting/selling/trading accounts is forbidden, and will result in ban with strong supporting evidence. ToS is also linked in my signature.

Please if anyone is to discuss the topic of the original post, go ahead. If anyone would like to discuss forum rules and/or ToS, please feel free to open another thread in Discussions area of the forum. If anyone would wish to 'flame' other people, please don't. Last but not least, if anyone would like to discuss anything else not related to the first post of this thread, again find the appropriate place to do so; likely a new discussion topic in that forum.

Thank you in advance
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              I fear this thread has veered off topic. Remember forum rules state there is to be no 'flaming' (linked in my signature), and yes, the ToS state that gifting/selling/trading accounts is forbidden, and will result in ban with strong supporting evidence. ToS is also linked in my signature.

Please if anyone is to discuss the topic of the original post, go ahead. If anyone would like to discuss forum rules and/or ToS, please feel free to open another thread in Discussions area of the forum. If anyone would wish to 'flame' other people, please don't. Last but not least, if anyone would like to discuss anything else not related to the first post of this thread, again find the appropriate place to do so; likely a new discussion topic in that forum.

Thank you in advance
              lol is that a joke ur quote ToS state that gifting/selling/trading accounts is forbidden, and will result in ban with strong supporting evidence. WHEN R2 DOESNT INFACT DO ANYTHING IN BANNING PPL FOR DOIN THIS HAHAHAHA

half of the top players gave their accounts to others even r2 know this

i known ppl send tickets in about this and still nothing is done even with strong supporting evidence hahahaha

quiery ? if r2 doesnt carry out its own tos rules why use it ?
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-01-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

Thank you in advance
                BAHAHAHAHAHA .. OMG i nearly passed out from laughing. i showed r2 pics and the entire convo where someone says it will hack a toon, convo from it saying it and how it destroyed the toon, how it says will do it again.... 4 day temp ban it got.. r2 don't even follow there own ToS
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                X