Devo and compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devo and compensation

When servers go down and a timed event is due which gives you devo, surely the lost devo should be part of the compensation package?
    Many people can't get to both WB events or even both arenas or Euda arenas.

Originally posted by Vixxss View Post
    When servers go down and a timed event is due which gives you devo, surely the lost devo should be part of the compensation package?
    Many people can't get to both WB events or even both arenas or Euda arenas.
    Devotion 300 will be impossible today, yes, especially for non-VIPs. I too have always wondered why lost devotion is not included into the compensation, at least in case of emergency maintenance. When we have a regular maintenance, we can somehow plan and do the things, but with, for example, one World Boss missed, it is impossible to reach 300 devotion.

Comment

It's blatantly stupid. I liked the old devo system where a realistic number was made (100) and people can (at their leisure) go forth and do events to get that mark; anything beyond that number is just extra and serves no purpose aside from bragging rights. This new devo is like tying players to the game like a job (yeah, wish I was paid for it) or a huge entertainment sink (wonder how many lives are wrecked due in trying to explain to non-gamers a gamer's perspective). Since I know things are not attainable, I just do my 45 and leave as there is not much the game has to offer in terms in keeping me "glued" to it.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not being a vip is best way to keep most from gettin devo to 300 cause u have to stay for hours to get even close to 300, or login from ww to wb whenever u have some minutes to play

Comment

Working...
        X