Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't open event "Lunar New Year"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't open event "Lunar New Year"

Hi all.
    I can't open event "Lunar New Year", because loading don't end.

Originally posted by Etincelle View Post
    Hi all.
    I can't open event "Lunar New Year", because loading don't end.
    Hi, I have had this issue a couple of times aswell. Although i dont know a definite fix, either restarting my PC or just waiting a little while before opening it again seems to work. It could possibly be because there are quite alot of people joining recently causing a little bit of server lag. You could also try clearing your cookies, cache and internet history on the browser you use to see if that gives you any luck. Let me know if one of these work, or even if they dont.
    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Having the same issue. Hope one of the solutions mentioned above will work, or it will be fixed soon.

Edit: Unfortunately they didn't help. Hope we get a solution soon
      Last edited by Viiikcsii; 01-29-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
        Hi, I have had this issue a couple of times aswell. Although i dont know a definite fix, either restarting my PC or just waiting a little while before opening it again seems to work. It could possibly be because there are quite alot of people joining recently causing a little bit of server lag. You could also try clearing your cookies, cache and internet history on the browser you use to see if that gives you any luck. Let me know if one of these work, or even if they dont.
        Hello.
        I have already used all your advices, but they doesn't help. Thank you

Update: Problem was resolved.
        Last edited by Etincelle; 01-29-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X