Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Old, deleted games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old, deleted games?

Could you guys say games, that once were on R2Games, but they were removed by now?
    Like yitien, for example.
    I'm curious if there's any website that hosts them, so I could play them again (And others too, if they want to)
    So please, help me complete a list of old, deleted games!

Deleted Games
    • Yitien
    • Blade Hunter
    • Monkey King Online
    • Eternal Saga
    • Knight's Fable
    • Kingdom Rift
    • Broken Realm
    • Heroes of the Banner
    • Zombies Ate My Pizza
    • Blood and Jade
    • Kingdom Invasion Tower Tactics
    • Magic Barrage
    • Nightfalls (which closed after only a couple weeks due to contract issues)
    • Sword Saga
    • Crusaders of Solaria
    Last edited by Viiikcsii; 01-31-2017, 05:29 AM. Reason: More games added

I'm sure there's versions of some of these games floating around out there, in a variety of languages, though some of the games closed everywhere else before being closed here, and I don't think any of them are still in active development. Please be advised that you would not be allowed to post any links to any of them on the forum.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

where it.s blade hunter..?what the **** you close this game

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I'm sure there's versions of some of these games floating around out there, in a variety of languages, though some of the games closed everywhere else before being closed here, and I don't think any of them are still in active development. Please be advised that you would not be allowed to post any links to any of them on the forum.
        Thank you for the warning. I wasn't going to post any links, this is just a simple, innocent list, but it's always nice to be reminded.

Originally posted by R238983353 View Post
        where it.s blade hunter..?what the **** you close this game
        It was removed, I don't know when. I'm not sure why, either.

Comment

Blade Hunter shut down on June 30, 2016. It simply didn't have a large enough audience to support itself.

To add to your list:
          Heroes of the Banner
          Zombies Ate My Pizza
          Blood and Jade
          Kingdom Invasion Tower Tactics
          Magic Barrage
          Nightfalls (which closed after only a couple weeks due to contract issues)
          Sword Saga
          Crusaders of Solaria
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Now understand why so much pleople leave r2games because admin i don.t care the people..people use money for game after 3 years close blade hunter sorry but admin it.s sheet lient people and i don.t care sneake..and me i stop use money and play game r2.games good bye
            Last edited by R238983353; 01-30-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Blade Hunter shut down on June 30, 2016. It simply didn't have a large enough audience to support itself.

To add to your list:
              Heroes of the Banner
              Zombies Ate My Pizza
              Blood and Jade
              Kingdom Invasion Tower Tactics
              Magic Barrage
              Nightfalls (which closed after only a couple weeks due to contract issues)
              Sword Saga
              Crusaders of Solaria
              Thank you very much!

Now understand why so much pleople leave r2games because admin i don.t care the people..people use money for game after 3 years close blade hunter sorry but admin it.s sheet lient people and i don.t care sneake..and me i stop use money and play game r2.games good bye
              Of course, it's irritating, but hey, if you decide to spend money on an online game, that's your responsibility. There is no guarantee that the certain game won't shut down few weeks after your recharge. Besides, games are enjoyable without spending money (of course, not easier, but more challenge=more fun).

Comment

Wise choice. Stop feeding this greedy company until it improves its service.

Comment

Working...
                X