multi mini client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi mini client

just to ask is there idea of making mini client what can open 2 or more tabs to run multiple accounts at same time, now i need to use mini and browser to run both chars in same time and dont have time to play them one by one,and mini looks work better and smootly than browsers
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Would not use it as its not Digitally signed which means its risky to use

Comment

I use r2 mini client and one i have in my signature loa mini client. For me they work better than combination of r2 mini client + browser.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

R2 client has an option to bind and launch additional accounts in same client window
        Click image for larger version

Name:	R2mini.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1728676

Comment

hm, will try but mine accounts does not have same mail , it was on time when we nedded to make new mail for every alts wanted to have in same server
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            hm, will try but mine accounts does not have same mail , it was on time when we nedded to make new mail for every alts wanted to have in same server
            That system use different mails. When you press create alt, it asks to input mail and password, you enter info from your alt account and it binded.

Comment

i am trying to bind my brothers alt account but it will not bind why is that and it is two different e-mails that i am trying with

Comment

What it says when you press 'create alt' and input alt accounts email and password? And both accounts are on R2 platform, right?

Comment

Working...
                X