Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unexpected maint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

find another game to play they all on vacation for Chinese new year or what ever it is ..lol nongame drama to deal with
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

maybe devs are on break , but forum moderator is on and is see our post
      ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Server (S36) is yet to be up.
        Servers (S22) and (S45) are down as well.
        Last edited by erindkoci; 01-30-2017, 08:33 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

yeah its like the server crapped itself and theres no devs to fix it but the forum moderators can smell it report it and do nothing about it
          IG name : (K6)Beccy

Comment

seems all servers went down and with devs on break looks like time to find a new game to play till it gets fixed whenever that may be
            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

servers aforementioned by me, are up and running

Comment

Server (S48) is not up either

Comment

Server 48 should be up now as well as 36
                  S22 and S45 are up now
                  Last edited by KanaDT; 01-30-2017, 08:44 PM.
                  If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

servers aforementioned by me, are up and running

Comment

Severs are now back up all

Comment

server 6 and 12 should be up.

Server 1 is still down but hope to have it running soon. Will continue to update you all.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 01-31-2017, 10:56 AM. Reason: Kana, use the Edit Post tool. :)
                        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Need to be compensated 20 gmo's for unexpected down time :x

Comment

Originally posted by erindkoci View Post
                            Need to be compensated 20 gmo's for unexpected down time :x
                            Im not sure about compensation, but if you afk long enough you should be able to acquire those 20 gmo's. :3

Originally posted by erindkoci View Post
                            I was just joking. I'm doing quite well on gmo's.
                            I know you were.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 01-31-2017, 10:50 AM. Reason: Kana, use the Edit Post tool. :)

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                              Im not sure about compensation, but if you afk long enough you should be able to acquire those 20 gmo's. :3
                              I was just joking. I'm doing quite well on gmo's.

Comment

We apologize for the the forgotten announcement about a maintenance and assure everyone that the server 1 groups should be back up after 3-4 hours from the time they went down.

I'm going to merge this thread with another thread of the same topic.

Server 1 group should now be up. If anyone has any more server problems, please notify us.
                                Last edited by Reverie; 01-31-2017, 10:57 AM. Reason: Kana, use the Edit Post tool. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X