shutdown vip before the expiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shutdown vip before the expiry

Order number: 201701201039070013 January 20th, 201710:40 AM This is proof of my payment vip ....
    After the mistakes that occurred in the system ( R2 mistakes not ours) do not have any evidence that we have done something wrong.
    People who work in r2 started violently to enter the account and to delete what they want.
    They remove my vip Although I sent several e Meili and nicely asked them to give me back what I paid.
    This is good imagine to put kids in a candy store, and leave them alone for 2 hours.What would happen .... of course I would eat all the sweets.
    It happened here.. r2 start new event ... first 2 day not works ..ppl try and try and refresh and try again and nothing. And after 2 day event start to work but no one give some compensation or apologize for any inconvenience.
    And of course the whole thing is not correct and it happens some clich ... ppl start to get things via e mail ... Juppy chines new year finally somthing nice from r2 .
    Like i said This is your fault and why you punish people for it. Why u take that what people have paid their money . its not right ..
    If we raealy do somthing wrong i mean if some of us do hucking or somthing like that plss give me first ban and let finish this agoni.
    Return to people their vip .
    Low Casher Just VIP
    S389 LeonidasGR

I am purposely not acknowledging your rant as you would not like my response to it.

Your issue is you should have at least 17 or 18 days of VIP left, according to your order date, but you currently do not have any VIP days remaining, or are missing some days. Is the character and server you submitted your ticket under the same as in your signature?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes they are... you dont have to answer because the truth hurts sometimes

it is an incredible dose of insolence in your reply .... when paid in this game of course to indicate the server and the character where to be paid
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-01-2017, 08:57 AM. Reason: merged posts
      Low Casher Just VIP
      S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

U kidding me right ...one of you told me the same thing about perks bug and nevermore heard with him ....in any case, thanks for the given attention !!!
        Low Casher Just VIP
        S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

I will forward your ticket after the 4th, when staff returns from their holiday.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

FEB 02, 2017 | 04:44PM CET
            R2 Jabo replied:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We would like to inform you that we have check you logs in our system and we see and confirmed that you have abuse the bug in the check in rewards.. Thank you

-The R2Games Team

Why are you avoiding me answer a simple question....whether the abduction of my vipa punishment for what you had a system error.. simple are u give me a return vip or not !!!!
            Low Casher Just VIP
            S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Originally posted by parasidiss View Post
              R2 Jabo replied:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We would like to inform you that we have check you logs in our system and we see and confirmed that you have abuse the bug in the check in rewards.. Thank you

-The R2Games Team

Why are you avoiding me answer a simple question....whether the abduction of my vipa punishment for what you had a system error.. simple are u give me a return vip or not !!!!
              The Terms of Service do not allow you to exploit bugs, so no, they will not be returning your extra benefits you were not entitled to in the first place, and they're well within their rights not to.

Be glad they only need to disable your VIP to fix this one, plenty of people had huge numbers of gems, resistance crystals, etc. removed from their inventory to fix older bugs, and that was a giant mess.

Comment

Originally posted by parasidiss View Post
                R2 Jabo replied:

Hello,

-The R2Games Team

well if u exploited the bug it serves u right if i was a owner of r2 i would of banned u like it states in tos
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-08-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

it's amazing how many there are smart people ... you two special ...you probably favorite guys in the team r2 ...u banned me for what .... because someone stupid in his work and wants to make money at its stupidity .
                  If you're selling something, then make sure you did it correctly no bugs and other defects.From what I remember of it existed test servers for such things to avoid. Nooo *** test server must start the new patch we need more money hahaha
                  someone said the same on the Titanic, we have seen what happened !!!
                  Low Casher Just VIP
                  S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

I would like to show you how our support solve our problems ...everything happens from January 30 (when i send ticket) until February 19 nothing is resolved ...only promises promies promises ...
                    anyone who has a normal sued them after three days and I'm still waiting !!!!! It's no longer about vip status but on principle ...you can not to do it !!!!!!!!

It is interesting to wait three days to receive a response ...Now here's here in front of everyone asking you how much you need time to give me back what I paid !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY for u support !!!
                    Last edited by Whakapono; 02-19-2017, 04:36 PM. Reason: Forum rule 8
                    Low Casher Just VIP
                    S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

From the tickets, it seems you have had the VIP you purchased refunded. Was there something missed?
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

From the tickets,you could see that the vip turned off, extinguished before the expiry and has not yet returned And i see how much you are quick to remove, and the fact that support for doing nothing !!!!!
                        Good job !!!!
                        Low Casher Just VIP
                        S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

You were told the VIP days were back on your account. If they are not actually back on your account, respond with a screenshot of your vip status and ask them to check again.

Comment

When I said and who i said that to ....that i get Vip back ....I send daily mail to Vera , and she knows that nothing has been done .
                            Do not put stupid comments if you can help !!!!!
                            It's amazing that you're asking me to take pictures of the screen ....how old are you 5 --6 ?
                            AND YES THEY ACTUALLY NOT BACK MY VIP ...
                            Low Casher Just VIP
                            S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

It's been 26 days and still have not returned vip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting !!!!!!!!
                              Order number: 201701201039070013 January 20th, 201710:40 AM !!!!! U turn of 29 january !!!!! where is my 21 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              FEB 07, 2017 | 05:16PM CET
                              R2 Vera replied:

Dear ######

Good day to you!

Sorry for the late respond. Devs have noted this issue and they would refund the VIP days to your account within this week, after they confirm you did lost VIP days. Please let us know if you don’t receive the refund VIP days after this Sunday.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEB 13, 2017 | 12:32PM CET
                              R2 Vera replied:

Greetings!

Please be aware that Devs have refund the VIP days you had (those VIP days you have from recharging) to you.

Thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team
                              ----------------------------------------------------------

FEB 15, 2017 | 06:56AM CET
                              R2 Vera replied:

Dear ######

Please be aware that all the legally VIP days you had have been refunded to your account.

Thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team
                              ------------------------------------------------------

Promises promises promises ... be aware that I will not give up even this last 5 years !!!!!!!
                              Low Casher Just VIP
                              S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Working...
                              X