Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

shutdown vip before the expiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parasidiss View Post
    It's been 26 days and still have not returned vip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting !!!!!!!!
    Order number: 201701201039070013 January 20th, 201710:40 AM !!!!! U turn of 29 january !!!!! where is my 21 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FEB 07, 2017 | 05:16PM CET
    R2 Vera replied:

Dear ######

Good day to you!

Sorry for the late respond. Devs have noted this issue and they would refund the VIP days to your account within this week, after they confirm you did lost VIP days. Please let us know if you don’t receive the refund VIP days after this Sunday.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEB 13, 2017 | 12:32PM CET
    R2 Vera replied:

Greetings!

Please be aware that Devs have refund the VIP days you had (those VIP days you have from recharging) to you.

Thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team
    ----------------------------------------------------------

FEB 15, 2017 | 06:56AM CET
    R2 Vera replied:

Dear ######

Please be aware that all the legally VIP days you had have been refunded to your account.

Thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team
    ------------------------------------------------------

Promises promises promises ... be aware that I will not give up even this last 5 years !!!!!!!
    be aware that I will not give up even this last 5 years !!!!!!! (This one was awesome hahahahaha)

seeing the struggle u r having since past 30days i am worried that will i ever get my balens or money back...
    Last edited by R2136232477; 02-25-2017, 12:39 PM.
    Ezio
    S47 Kabam
    Playing since 4 years

Comment

What else remains but to us in every way possible we try to defend against these thieves here ...I do not understand what message U from support sent to people who love this game !!!!
      Last edited by parasidiss; 02-25-2017, 04:06 PM.
      Low Casher Just VIP
      S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Is there anyone on this forum from suport team .....HELLOOOO why u not answer on my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Low Casher Just VIP
        S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Is there anyone on this forum from suport team
          No. Only moderators are on the forum, and moderators are not support. We can only try to help you. However...

Do not put stupid comments if you can help !!!!!
          ....how old are you 5 --6 ?
          Good luck with your ticket.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-28-2017, 07:57 PM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

U said " If they are not actually back on your account..." how do you think I was going to make the answers to this !!! Are you calling me a liar !!!
            I have nothing else to do in life than to be chasing you on the forum and support ...yea sure !!! Very mature response from someone named moderator .
            TY and sry if I offended anything but you did not deserve it, because defending these crooks in the support section .
            I will not be here anymore because I see that the report does not make sense to expect that you can help .

GL with it whatever it is you're doing here !!!
            Low Casher Just VIP
            S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Working...
            X