Size:	220.7 KB
ID:	1789902

but i cant use it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	1789904

i try to remove the angel set clothes but it's didnt work, try to removing the skill tho still didnt work
    Click image for larger version

Name:	................................jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	1789905

please dont make me wait for 3 days
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Leinnnn; 02-02-2017, 01:32 AM.

Hello.
    Did you open this box in inventory?

Comment

Try opening the box in your inventory if you haven't, if the clothes don't appear, send a ticket and then pm me here on the forums and ill get it forwarded for you.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

its already fixed, if i had another prob i'll ask again but please dont give me basic answer. u make me spechless lol, but thx anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Leinnnn View Post
          its already fixed, if i had another prob i'll ask again but please dont give me basic answer. u make me spechless lol, but thx anyway.
          You asked for help, help was provided. Maybe don't be so rude next time
          Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

just because i didnt post the picture doesnt mean i didn't open the box yet, u're really funny, n i already send a ticket before i post here. I just don't like to wait for along time,
            i thougt someone have the same prob and can gave me the answer but lol what did i see, should i explain it to u too? did u try to play the game before u answer my question?
            the outfit box heart of rose's glowing that means i already open the box. What u gave me is not a solution, its just a basic answer. Its just me or everyone doesn't pay attention about this, sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Leinnnn View Post
              just because i didnt post the picture doesnt mean i didn't open the box yet, u're really funny, n i already send a ticket before i post here. I just don't like to wait for along time,
              i thougt someone have the same prob and can gave me the answer but lol what did i see, should i explain it to u too? did u try to play the game before u answer my question?
              the outfit box heart of rose's glowing that means i already open the box. What u gave me is not a solution, its just a basic answer. Its just me or everyone doesn't pay attention about this, sigh.
              Thanks for the response. Im closing this thread, you asked for help and the problem was solved
              Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
              X