Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What can we do with relics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can we do with relics?

So, I have around 15 + 21 rare relics, but I have no idea what to do with them. Can we sell or recycle them somehow? I didn't find a way yet to do that, though.
    Since the inventory slots are unlimited, it's not a super big problem, I was just wondering... Will they have any use, or will they just be there for an eternity?

From what i know, they can only really be used as evolve items once you no longer have a use for them. Thats what i use them for atleast, Each rare relic gives +10000 EXP.
    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
      From what i know, they can only really be used as evolve items once you no longer have a use for them. Thats what i use them for atleast, Each rare relic gives +10000 EXP.
      Where and how can we do it exactly? I tried to search around, but I failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Viiikcsii View Post
        Where and how can we do it exactly? I tried to search around, but I failed.
        in the evolve tab you can either click on the green + icons or there is a little icon that says "1-click including relics" Tick that box and they will automatically be used alongside other purple items providing you have the right option in the drop down box.
        Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
          in the evolve tab you can either click on the green + icons or there is a little icon that says "1-click including relics" Tick that box and they will automatically be used alongside other purple items providing you have the right option in the drop down box.
          Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X