What is the BEST Stats/Skill Build?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the BEST Stats/Skill Build?

Hello, as the title says, I'm trying to figure out what is the best build for rangers, I am new to the game (CS2), but I played CS before like 3-4 years ago, and it just hit me to wanted to play again, and I saw CS2 a new game which is composed of same game play but better.
    Please help me figure out best build for Rangers, and also I wanted to ask about the FARMING method, whats the best, like in the past I used to farm Purified Crystals and sell them to earn my self money, whats the best character and builds for that kind of farming if that method is still applicable in the game, Thanks!!

PLEASE SOMEONE LEAVE A HELPFUL MESSAGE AND TIPS PLS THANKS.
    Last edited by VenicatoR; 02-05-2017, 10:50 AM.

I think I saw guide for rangers at youtube. You should check that out. And as for farming, PC's are not that much high price but you still can sell them. I recommend you to create alt beastmaster for dungeon farming. Sell HW, gems, muts, etc.

Comment

There are plenty of build for rangers out there. But it really depends on what are you playing for. As you know most of the game-play is PvE (player vs enemy). I would start with a dungeon build in order to acquire better equipments and become stronger. Once I reach that point I'd start constructing my PvP build. I play as knight and currently have an hybrid build cause I like PvP too. And it works pretty well.Here are some guides;Nature Ranger - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ide-MortalAnti Mage Ranger - http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/An...gers_guide)For farming I'd go with BM (Beastmaster) since you learn the passive which boost your defenses really high for low levels and have your familiars to heal you and kill the mobs. This will save a lot of potions/health orbs.

Comment

Working...
      X