Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Chrome Has Started Blocking Flash by Default!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Chrome Has Started Blocking Flash by Default!

If you are having issues playing a game please make sure Flash is enabled.

Click here for instructions to enable Flash

Is this why server 683 is crashing several times a day and booting everyone off, even those who aren't using chrome ?

Comment

Originally posted by mepink1957 View Post
      Is this why server 683 is crashing several times a day and booting everyone off, even those who aren't using chrome ?
      This would not have anything to do with the above announcement. Have you put a ticket in regarding what problems are being had on this server?
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

I am from S321 Thresher Island, its already 22 day and I still cant claim majestic wings from event, what about that R2??

Comment

Originally posted by R214084015 View Post
          I am from S321 Thresher Island, its already 22 day and I still cant claim majestic wings from event, what about that R2??
          If you're having trouble with the event, you will need to put a ticket in to get that documented. The problem as far as I know has been reported, as I have seen questions regarding this going on already.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

I'd love to put a ticket in, but EVERY time I do, I am am ignored and NEVER get a reply, so tell me what the point of the ticket is. I've spoken to mentor in game, put in tickets about this and asked for help via the forum, yet NOTHING happens. So suggesting I put a ticket in is pointless

Comment

Google Chrome has been blocking Flash for a long time and you are just now discovering it?

Comment

Originally posted by R2117414049 View Post
                Google Chrome has been blocking Flash for a long time and you are just now discovering it?

chrome had removed the block and added about 1 month ago or 2. i not have chrome, i've heared so.
                every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Working...
                X