Since this is a "feedback" section...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this is a "feedback" section...

Okay now you really hit a spot with those X-Server group deals.

I mean COME ON 300 USD for a skin???? Who on earth is making those prices???? Nobody will buy them - nobody can buy them - and nobody wants those crappy 300 USD skins for the crappy 300 USD price. What on earth is wrong with you??? In other free to play games skins cost 2-20 USD the most - in this "awesome free to play" game you setup paywalls (like the evolution system) and add 300 USD skins just because you can??? adjust your damn prices - make skins cost 10 USD like most games do!!!! dont think this ****** skins are any special just because you try to make them op....whoever is making up those prices FIRE THEM - cause they got no idea how to run a business model and a free to play game...why you even include those skins into shops when 99,999999% of the players cannot buy them and only crazy enough millionairs can who buy golden toilet paper for 1000 USD??? think of the rest of the 99,999999% of the player and stop being so greedy! adjust your damn prices cause they are insane right now!!!! same goes with primal crystal - 600 USD in x-server group deal??? really???? its not like you can go far with 20 primal crystal!!! you can do the very first evolution with that - one of the 20!!!! wich means nothing and does nothing...for 600 USD??? a "normal" price would be 10 USD and thats alot already for 20 crystal!

I must agree... Those prices are ridiculous. I wonder if it has something to do with gtarcade price range.
    Anyway you would get more spenders with lower prices .. 300USD does not justify itself..

Comment

im also agree with u guys, are u guys(r2) have some money problem or what? doing something absurd like this.... pls check 1st before doing anything... too crazy... and moneysucker already...plss make people want to enjoy this game... lower the price mean more buyer too.. plss do read this dont ignore this section...

Comment

http://prntscr.com/fkbo75 this is conquest wait times now. I mean *** how are we supposed to get more than 1 fight in a night if we can get a match....
        I waited over 4 mins for a match then gave up.
        S20 BlackMale

And guy above I agree prices are a little steep but R2 has better events than GT and compared to them its cheaper. They really dont cater too much to free players
        but there are ways you can get these things w/o recharging through events.

Comment

Working...
        X