+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summoner's Legion will officially shutdown on February 28th

Customer Service Representative R2_Coconut and their posts have made people go 'meh'. R2_Coconut's Avatar

Exclamation Summoner's Legion will officially shutdown on February 28th

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that “Summoner's Legion “will officially shutdown on February 28th, 2017 (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:

1. Players will not be able to recharge after February 14th, 2017 (GMT+8).

2. Players may file tickets to request a Gold transfer for all recharged amounts during 11/14/2016 - 2/14/2017 to a different game (except Heroes Evolved, Wartune, League of Angels, all new games released since June 2016 and all mobile games) on the R2 platform. Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

3. Please contact us before the transfer service ends on 28th of March.

Ex-Forum Admin Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Goodbye Summoner's Legion. You had such potential. But then, all good things must come to and end.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Such ********.

Can I transfer my account to "Age of Magic"??? Please!!!

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crisitianportales View Post
    Can I transfer my account to "Age of Magic"??? Please!!!
    Unfortunately the transfer to mobile games is not allowed
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

What about transferring to Chinese servers?

I play Summoner's Legion (server 5). My name is "asisam".

whats going on why u shutting down games thats 2 in 1 month loa better not b next this aint right or fair ppl love them games

Didn't even make a vote. I bought gold and spent it on a game that wouldn't last another day.

Squire of Statements sir_angelous is just another poster. For now....
    I really love and played the **** out of this game, too bad the didn't kept updating so the game got old and everyone leaved a had a lot of 5* cards it hurts but thenext again this is why you should not invest your time too much on this kind of games. Good bye everyone it was funny while it lasted my respects and sincerest good wishes to you all have a good day/night and don't waste your life

+ Reply to Thread