Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 2/8 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does "it pays to consume"also count on buying in goddess shop???anyone answer..thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Umadhay View Post
      Does "it pays to consume"also count on buying in goddess shop???anyone answer..thank you
      For both the Goddess Shop and even when upgrading blessings via Goddess interface, yes. Consumed crystals in general counts towards 'It Pays to Consume'.
      Last edited by Reverie; 02-11-2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Hope next event there will be a battle mount..and also consumer points and it pays to consume event again..preparing to cash in valentines day

Comment

Yeah..pls dont remove "it pays to consume" next event so i can recharge..thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Umadhay View Post
            Hope next event there will be a battle mount..and also consumer points and it pays to consume event again..preparing to cash in valentines day
            Originally posted by R247049709 View Post
            Yeah..pls dont remove "it pays to consume" next event so i can recharge..thank you
            The same events are never posted back-to-back. If you must, recharge before maintenance to take part in both It Pays to Consume and Consumer Points. Otherwise, you will need to wait x amount of weeks before the events cycle back around.

Comment

I think the marketing team knows what they are doing. I personally love Point of Interest and consume points events.

Comment

Working...
              X