Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Best class and build for PvE solo??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best class and build for PvE solo??

Hello! I'm wondering what class is best to solo dungeons? I'm currently playing with a ranger, but my character's defence and HP makes it difficult to solo higher level dungeons. I'm guessing knight or beastmaster would be good in terms of def/hp, but how are their ATK and skills? And what about priest/rouge/mage?

Soul, gear, pets play a mayor role in your character stats. I'd recommend a BM. In early stages you get a decent boost of PDEF/MDEF and the familiar could be either Fox (For HP Restore) or Goul (for killing mobs faster). That's plenty of enough to solo dungeons. If you continue leveling it up, then go for Beholder Level 4. As for skills go for familiar skills (torment) and any AoE skills where cast time is 0 or near 0. And once you hit level 80, fragarach dungeon is less time consuming for BM due beholder hp % drain.Every character has its pro/cons.

Comment

Best class to solo dungeons is Beast Master... That's it. Don't bother with the rest. Later on, if you find the will to keep paying and playing on a broken game, you will see your mistake for not choosing a class that can solo anything.
      Last edited by LighTree; 02-10-2017, 04:51 AM.
      CS I - (S103)Lugh
      CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Thank you! I created a spirit beastmaster and I must say that i'm impressed by how easy it is to play with it compared to a ranger. I still have not tried the lv 35 dungeon, but I could solo bath. The def boost and heal is a great help.

Comment

i have a rogue character and started soloing nirvana normal since lvl 38. I've finished nirvana hard at lvl43solo(w/dragon sword though).but the rest of those
          runs are with usual equips. And tnx to rouge's "slayer's cloak" i can suddenly go stealthed and run to a safe distance to recharge health and wait for the cooldown of
          the said skill.Yeah, it is loong and slllooow but it get's the job done. Anyway, this was not to prove that rogue is the best character,but just the fun and excitement
          of being able to achieve what seems to be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by notagain1 View Post
            i have a rogue character and started soloing nirvana normal since lvl 38. I've finished nirvana hard at lvl43solo(w/dragon sword though).but the rest of those
            runs are with usual equips. And tnx to rouge's "slayer's cloak" i can suddenly go stealthed and run to a safe distance to recharge health and wait for the cooldown of
            the said skill.Yeah, it is loong and slllooow but it get's the job done. Anyway, this was not to prove that rogue is the best character,but just the fun and excitement
            of being able to achieve what seems to be impossible.
            You are just beginning... Nirvana? Please, wait for Psychodelica... Exeleron... Better save up a lot of orbs and start working on your MDEF, because with out a team, you won't have a chance to even soloing Soul Crusher lmao
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Working...
            X