Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitted 2 tickets, no ticketnumber received in my e-mail

Dear R2games,

I just sent 2 tickets yesterday, and I would receive the ticket number through my e-mail, but I did not receive my ticket number whatsoever in my e-mail.

How can I check my tickets now?
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

You only get an email when you get a reply to your ticket. The email is the only way to check your ticket. If it's been a couple days since you put in your ticket and you have not gotten a reply yet, you can provide us with the character name and server used in your ticket, and we will ask for an update for you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      You only get an email when you get a reply to your ticket. The email is the only way to check your ticket. If it's been a couple days since you put in your ticket and you have not gotten a reply yet, you can provide us with the character name and server used in your ticket, and we will ask for an update for you.
      MemoryLane, I got a question then,

One of the tickets contained the following information: The mount event one as stated here:
      Mount Upgrade
      Duration: Day 23 - Day 27 23:59 (Server Time)

Upgrade your Mount to Lvl. 5: Epheros Card x1, Mount Training Whip x4,000, Guardian Chest x10
      Upgrade your Mount to Lvl. 6: Mr.Phillips Card x1, Mount Training Whip x6,000, Guardian Chest x20
      Upgrade your Mount to Lvl. 7: Fire Hawk Card x1, Mount Training Whip x8,000, Guardian Chest x30

My mount stable is lvl 5 atm. Does this mean I will not be able to collect the event (like the legendary armor bug) ?

Also the other ticket was:
      I accidently left 3 x15 legendary lvl 60 armor,necklace and helmet shard in the mailbox, which got deleted after 3 days... (I thought it was 7 days).
      Is it possible to get a refund on those?
      Last edited by Reasinglow; 02-09-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

The legendary armor event specifically states the pieces must be collected during the event. I don't think the mount upgrade event has restrictions. Perhaps someone who's been in that position will come by and confirm while we're waiting for an answer from R2 on that.

If you failed to retrieve items in a mail before it expires, generally they don't return those items. Realistically speaking, we have a hard time getting legitimately bugged mail items restored, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

The legendary armor event specifically states the pieces must be collected during the event. I don't think the mount upgrade event has restrictions. Perhaps someone who's been in that position will come by and confirm while we're waiting for an answer from R2 on that.

If you failed to retrieve items in a mail before it expires, generally they don't return those items. Realistically speaking, we have a hard time getting legitimately bugged mail items restored, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
          Thank you sir, I did ask them kindly, I mean if they don't want to, it's oke. It's easy obtainable with the Archaeology thing.

Thank you for your active responds.

For the mount event, i'll see whether it is affected or not, if it is. I can simply just Screenshot the event and my stable lvl?

Comment

Originally posted by Reasinglow View Post
            For the mount event, i'll see whether it is affected or not, if it is. I can simply just Screenshot the event and my stable lvl?
            I would. It does not state that you must upgrade during the event. We've had several retroactive upgrade events before that worked fine, so I don't see why this one wouldn't.

Comment

I would. It does not state that you must upgrade during the event. We've had several retroactive upgrade events before that worked fine, so I don't see why this one wouldn't.
              Thank you very much, I appreciate your fast response on this.
              I'll keep you updated regarding the tickets!

Comment

Hi memoryLane,

Today we received the following event:
                Eudaemon Leveling
                Duration: Day 21 - Day 23 23:59 (Server Time)
                Description: Upgrade Eudaemons to the specified levels to be rewarded (Rewards can only be redeemed ONCE during the event).

Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 5: Blood of Zeus x20, Guardian Chest x1
                Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 6: Blood of Zeus x40, Guardian Chest x2
                Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 7: Blood of Zeus x60, Guardian Chest x3
                Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 8: Blood of Zeus x80, Guardian Chest x5
                Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 9: Blood of Zeus x100, Guardian Chest x7
                Upgrade one Eudaemon to level 10: Lvl. 8 HP Diamond x1, Guardian Chest x10

What I did notice, is the fact that I could not claim the lvl 5 eud, since my eudeamon is lvl 5.
                I'm worried now for the mount event.

My stable is lvl 6 and I fear that with this, i might not be able to claim the rewards for the stables.

Can you please get verification on this? the mount event is just for 3 days, and MemoryLane, we know that support takes longer then 3 days.
                I don't want to fall behind because of this.

Comment

Stables only have eight levels as such there is a very good chance you should have no issues claiming that event (knock on wood) as there were events in the past (a long time ago) for getting stables to certain levels and you could claim those rewards at any time. I am hopeful Memory Lane will be able to confirm this though. With an event like the eudaemon there is a bigger chance you may need to make this during the event, especially since they are so easily obtainable. I see this event often on the servers both old and new and from an older server stand point I can say it has had to be made during the event. Have you tried to level one to level five during the event to see if that will trip the box at all, has anyone on your server leveled one up to level five during the event and gotten the box to trigger?
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    Stables only have eight levels as such there is a very good chance you should have no issues claiming that event (knock on wood) as there were events in the past (a long time ago) for getting stables to certain levels and you could claim those rewards at any time. I am hopeful Memory Lane will be able to confirm this though. With an event like the eudaemon there is a bigger chance you may need to make this during the event, especially since they are so easily obtainable. I see this event often on the servers both old and new and from an older server stand point I can say it has had to be made during the event. Have you tried to level one to level five during the event to see if that will trip the box at all, has anyone on your server leveled one up to level five during the event and gotten the box to trigger?
                    Alright, I hope so. I don't really mind about the eudeamon, cuz it's only 20 bloods. Not that much.
                    But for the mounts, it's a huuge upgrade.

I would love it to have verification from MemoryLane, not that I dunt trust you or anything.
                    But I mean I can loose a very good position atm, if for some reason they do not "work".

Support takes too long to react on this, unless MemoryLane can forward my ticket if it does happen, as the event lasts for only 3 days.

Comment

Working...
                    X