Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Insignia

Originally posted by emil_18
    hi ms reverie. i sent a ticket last Feb 7 re: Missing Lvl 5 Marshall's Insignia. although I wasn't able to attach any screen shot of it since I wasn't expecting anything like this would happen to my toon, my 4 long years of playing this game would somehow prove that I have that item. The reference Case # is 608805.
    I hope you could help me on this matter. Thank you in advance.

ign ambulance
    server S33
    this is my main account. can't log out on other computer. thanks

Originally posted by emil_18
    hi ms reverie. i sent a ticket last Feb 7 re: Missing Lvl 5 Marshall's Insignia. although I wasn't able to attach any screen shot of it since I wasn't expecting anything like this would happen to my toon, my 4 long years of playing this game would somehow prove that I have that item. The reference Case # is 608805.
    I hope you could help me on this matter. Thank you in advance.

ign ambulance
    server S33
    I have forwarded this for you
    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

thank you so much Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by hyujeen View Post
        thank you so much Mod.
        You're welcome
        Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Same thing happen to me a month ago. My Legendary Lvl. 2 Marshall Insignia is still missing. File many ticket and haven't heard anything :/

Comment

@HingDead Your ticket has been forwarded by mod Beerus. (Look at the topic you started) Give it time for a reply.

Comment

Dear Mods Beerus and DeltaSigma,

It has been almost three weeks since I sent my ticket re: Missing Lvl 5 MArshall's Insignia with reference Case # 608805 but until now, I haven't heard from them yet. Should I send another ticket for the devs as a follow-up or just wait? Again, i'd like to seek your help on this matter. Thank you so much
              Last edited by hyujeen; 02-20-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

i don't do spam so please consider this case as UNRESOLVED. thanks
                ign ambulance
                server 33

Click image for larger version

Name:	game support 02.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1728948
                Last edited by emil_18; 02-21-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Highdead (legendaryH) got his already. Crossing my fingers...

Comment

It has been two (2) months since I submitted a ticket (#608805) regarding m marshall's insignia, but until now, i got no result except from emails from support stating change status of my complaint (resolved). i have been replying that it's not and submitted tickets over and over again.
                    I don;t know if they will ever really help me on this matter. But I am still hoping since one of my guildie got his insignia back. I hope...

Comment

Working...
                    X