never earned enough clothing shards for exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never earned enough clothing shards for exchange

ever since they changed exchange from 100 to 120 per set, and then 120 to 150 per set,
    i've never earned enough clothing shards for exchange (300 shards every 2 weeks) & missed some clothing sets.
    is it just me or same for everyone else (excluding spenders)?

I've missed a few but I can generally get one or two sets, depending on events. but I've always managed one or two sets. I wish they'd stop removing clothing sets, or just hurry up and add a clothing shop similar to the mount shop.

Comment

I used to get 200+ shards per event, and that was enough for 2 100-shard sets every other week.
      Now the price is 150 shards per set, so we need to get 300+ shards per event to get 2 sets every other week.
      I hardly got 300 clothing shards per event (the 7-day event before each biweekly exchange) so now started missing some titles :'( :_(

Comment

i would luv to see a clothing shop just like the mount shop also but doubt r2 will add this cuz it stops ppl cashing for clothing shards cuz ppl will just save and save and save from events

Comment

Ahh...Great ideas!!!
          So my valentine's day wishes for Wartune are:

1-Add a clothing shop like the mount shop is.
          Price of each set is same as the exchange rate from Hot Events.

OR

Allow each individual item to be purchased separately.
          Wings costs 5 times the price of the 3 normal clothing items (same price difference as in the balens shop).
          A full set of 4 items would be 5+1+1+1=8 times the price of 1 normal clothing item.
          So a full set of 4 that costs 120 shards in Hot Events would be priced as follows:
          1 Normal Clothing = 1/8 * 120 = 15 shards
          1 Wing = 5/8 * 120 = 75 shards
          And a full set of 4 that costs 150 shards in Hot Events would be priced as follows:
          1 Normal Clothing = 1/8 * 150 = 18.75 => 19 shards
          1 Wing = 5/8 * 150 = 93.75 => 93 shards
          And so on.

2-Add Clothing Shards to Archaeology.

3-A a Recycle function to clothing (similar to mount card recycling).
          Clicking a clothing item shows a menu with the 'Recycle' option.
          The 'Recycle' menu option gives clothing shards for recycling the clothing.
          The reasonable conversion rate would be 1/3 of the cost for the item (same conversion rate as recycling mount cards).
          For example,
          For a full set of 4 that costs 120 shards in Hot Events,
          1 Normal Clothing costs 15 shards, so it should be recycled into 15 / 3 = 5 shards
          1 Wing costs 75 shards, so it should be recycled into 75 / 3 = 25 shards
          For a full set of 4 that costs 150 shards in Hot Events,
          1 Normal Clothing = 1/8 * 150 = 18.75 shards, so it should be recycled into 18.75/3=6.25 => 6 shards,
          1 Wing = 5/8 * 150 = 93.75 shards, so it should be recycled into 93.75/3=31.25 => 31 shards.

4-Lastly, would appreciate it if dev adds Clothing Shards to Profile
          Last edited by R238423534; 02-10-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X