Players Beware Of False Wording By LoA For Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Beware Of False Wording By LoA For Event

Players should beware of false and misleading wording, like shown in my screenshot, during play. Although the heading clearly says that the activation is "WORTH" 6750 diamonds, the actual amount given was only 1300 diamonds. That is 5450 less than what the Advertising says the activation of the event is worth. Notice how it clearly says the word "WORTH"? It does not say something like "Possibly Worth. May Be Worth, Potentially Worth, or Could Be Worth". This is an intentional false advertising by LoA to trick us into spending diamonds because they have no intention of honoring the full worth of the event for all players who participate.

When I asked about this discrepancy in the support section of this forum, I recieved the following response form LoA staff. They are not even trying to deny that they are intentionally misleading players with the way they worded the event.

I hope that this warning will help other players avoid the same mistake that I made and save yourselves some diamonds to use someplace else in the game.
    As for me, this misleading action by LoA has permanently stopped me from taking part in any future angel's, hero's, mount's, or fairy's chest events in the future.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-09-2018, 04:48 AM.

It didnt say it is 6750 diamonds, either. And even 200 seraphs are 6k worth of diamonds if you check the shop.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
    X