Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game over for LOA free players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over for LOA free players

For all those players that are prepared to recharge. Good luck to you. I hope that you are really enjoying this game.

For free players it's something else entirely.

It appears that this is the GTarcade business plan:-

- Use LOA and LOA II as a cash cow, squeeze the players for every dime possible and spend the money only on mobile game platforms
    - Withdraw player support
    - Totally disregard the LOA player base, don't give any consideration to any of the players especially those that don't recharge, after all players that have invested several years of development on their toons don't just up-and-leave

- Remove any realistic chance for players to get anything worthwhile for free
    - Put all game items in hot events for recharges and diamonds
    - Add 'copy and paste' broken and bugged new items into the game for recharges and diamonds
    - When enough players quit then merge all the servers
    - Keep repeating this until game is no longer profitable, then close the game

It would now take years to save enough free diamonds and free game tokens for any realistic chance in key events.

For those players unwilling to recharge why keep playing for years before you have another chance in a key event? You simply cannot compete with casher players anymore.

I imagine free players have been forced to use a lot of their valuable saved resources for tycoon ranking and the daily prizes.

Most of the key events have become ruined. It will only get worse.

How many of you login and say to yourself "Why the hell am I still playing this awful game?"
    Last edited by Alkaris; 03-02-2017, 02:09 AM.

yup they lost their minds...Im done with this game aswell. You have to recharge 30k+ to get nice event rewards, you get nothing for the lower recharges. Sooo to me it looks like they gonna milk the big cashers and then poooof game will be gone and loa2 continues the circle.
    I hope the people who made these changes get hit by a car. Got nothin nice to say, theres nothing positive bout this game anymore.

rot in hell devs!

Comment

Its game, we the players are the ones to adapt to it, and when its not enjoyable simply sail to game which is enjoyable.
      Since even the ToS, no guarantee to anything, nd anything can be changed of will of devs anytime given. We dont even own acc we play on :P
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
        Its game, we the players are the ones to adapt to it, and when its not enjoyable simply sail to game which is enjoyable.
        Since even the ToS, no guarantee to anything, nd anything can be changed of will of devs anytime given. We dont even own acc we play on :P
        This is not possible to adapt to, not in any way! Only if youre willing to save event items for 2-3-4 years you might be able to win something...*might be* I've played lots of games and seen many changes, but the changes in LOA are just 100% bullsjit!! No changes to make game better, no changes to fix bugs, no changes for anything positive.....so i say it again: the hell with the devs and ** this game!

Comment

Originally posted by den0ne View Post
          This is not possible to adapt to, not in any way! Only if youre willing to save event items for 2-3-4 years you might be able to win something...*might be* I've played lots of games and seen many changes, but the changes in LOA are just 100% bullsjit!! No changes to make game better, no changes to fix bugs, no changes for anything positive.....so i say it again: the hell with the devs and ** this game!
          But would that change anything? Rather than making action - leave game, which they can see , on daily basis peopel went off devs yet no action taken , so they adapt and keep playing, not as much. But Still cross erver tycoon pts seems getting higher and higher which would lead to think, some finds game enjoyable
          Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
            But would that change anything? Rather than making action - leave game, which they can see , on daily basis peopel went off devs yet no action taken , so they adapt and keep playing, not as much. But Still cross erver tycoon pts seems getting higher and higher which would lead to think, some finds game enjoyable
            ah well, points in tycoon raise because of that 2x and 3x points not because ppl spend more, and if you look on last 5 CS tycoons you will see 480 of 500 same persons in top 500, no new players comming, on our server new player (not counting alts) didnt come since last merge almost year ago, without new players game dies simply as that, players dont adapat they are just foolish enough to hope something will be changed on good for a change and stay but they are quiting more and more lately, lossing any hope.
            something definitly is wrong here if for months didnt done anything to fix any bugs or to fullfill any wish players have to give back joy for playing this game,
            why guild cant get unlimited donations like they have in ally?
            why didnt do anything to fix dw bug?
            why wasting time on stupid events like guess who that rewards only few players who are here after reset all week if you are not here even with all correct answers no chance for reward?
            why making cs time frame where someone who is on work can play only on weekend if chose to sit in front of pc instead spending time with familly and friends?
            why? why? why? and for every idea we ask, getting answer IT IS ToO HARD TO FIX OR TO COMPLICATED TO DO? Hey, you running internet browser mmorpg , sit and work, this is only game where 90% of personel going off for chinese new year or vacaations like this game is super maked and dont need any fixing, and when something happen need to wait 10 days till they come back to fix, it is B S
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
              ah well, points in tycoon raise because of that 2x and 3x points not because ppl spend more, and if you look on last 5 CS tycoons you will see 480 of 500 same persons in top 500, no new players comming, on our server new player (not counting alts) didnt come since last merge almost year ago, without new players game dies simply as that, players dont adapat they are just foolish enough to hope something will be changed on good for a change and stay but they are quiting more and more lately, lossing any hope.
              something definitly is wrong here if for months didnt done anything to fix any bugs or to fullfill any wish players have to give back joy for playing this game,
              why guild cant get unlimited donations like they have in ally?
              why didnt do anything to fix dw bug?
              why wasting time on stupid events like guess who that rewards only few players who are here after reset all week if you are not here even with all correct answers no chance for reward?
              why making cs time frame where someone who is on work can play only on weekend if chose to sit in front of pc instead spending time with familly and friends?
              why? why? why? and for every idea we ask, getting answer IT IS ToO HARD TO FIX OR TO COMPLICATED TO DO? Hey, you running internet browser mmorpg , sit and work, this is only game where 90% of personel going off for chinese new year or vacaations like this game is super maked and dont need any fixing, and when something happen need to wait 10 days till they come back to fix, it is B S
              Well in the end players must adapt , but yea many wont choose to start on old server, unless as you said its alt, or friend. Since new servers give more or less fair chance to be equal, and if wish to spend , then its genereous of resources ppl get back.
              But in the end here on forums only small portion of all players are active, most just play game . So maybe they had some data that showed those times were good, or simply put random time, in hopes ppl will go on that time frame , we can only guess. And hope in future something change for good or not
              Antifreeze

Comment

Hi... free player here. In this game I had two characters.. the first, was one I made the biggest mistakes, the second is the one I better trained... with my first char, I always seeked to have angels, but if you are a free player you cannot be full of angels, or you won't develop anyone of them, because the resources are really numbered... with the second char, I tried to change strategy. I assumed the game can give you all you need to develop a good char, only if you use brain. Then, I avoided to run after every angel: I only searched for the arena angels, and for the basic red heroes; then, after a while I had Serrin, and I developed her with her awakening stones. Then, I focused on avoiding petty weapons, trying to go immediately from peerless to a mythic equipment, even if it is dificult. I saved through CS tycoons and from the Library all the resources I could. With starry dream, I began to collect RM. It took months on Starry Dream to have enough RM to win Alecta and enough Divine Token to win Vienna. Meanwhile, with event I managed to get Cedric, and with Library again Supreme Valkirye and King of Bones. Now I am struggling for Dragon Ruler, while I finished Hellish Wolf with the last event of the Chinese Spring; little by little I will collect the shards of Nereida's evo. I put every resources on these heroes and Angels, without changing them.

I have a 80 char made out from basic angels and basic heroes, and the BR is 3.5k. Every thing the game gives, I put all on the basics without focusing on the new items. Eve in Tycoon, I have focused on collectin the tyconn certificates through CS tycoon which is easier becaue even the last ones can win at least 1 TC, and through certificates you can have RM or Silver Dragon.

Ok, it is little, I know. But it's better than my first char.

I hope the devs will give us Victoriana's icon, maybe for 30.000 Divine Tokens in Divine Shop, or in Arena Shop, since they removed her from Cross Shop.

She is one of the oldest angels of the game, and she can be let us for free, since we need, in any case, a new free angel after Serrin.
                Last edited by giuliavita; 02-17-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

victoriana was given in form of shards in some ocasions, but unfortunatly many players didnt get chance to get enough shards to synth it, only can hope that shards will come back for some eevent in close future
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

Comment

Dont waste your time posting to this usless joke of a forum just do as many of us are now doing post in gta forum instead. R2 are only a franchise so will not pass on players concerns the mods and some players here are in favour of the devs not the players, so just dump this forum all together as it really does not serve its purpose and you are right this game is nothing more than a greedy cash cow for the greedy devs but i asure you the cats out the bag now on social media sites warnig people to stay clear of r2 and gta games as they are nothing more than a rip of and ran badly. And it is working as many people are now taking this advise and staying away from r2 and gta
                    Last edited by Sazvia; 02-22-2017, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by giuliavita View Post
                      Hi... free player here. In this game I had two characters.. the first, was one I made the biggest mistakes, the second is the one I better trained... with my first char, I always seeked to have angels, but if you are a free player you cannot be full of angels, or you won't develop anyone of them, because the resources are really numbered... with the second char, I tried to change strategy. I assumed the game can give you all you need to develop a good char, only if you use brain. Then, I avoided to run after every angel: I only searched for the arena angels, and for the basic red heroes; then, after a while I had Serrin, and I developed her with her awakening stones. Then, I focused on avoiding petty weapons, trying to go immediately from peerless to a mythic equipment, even if it is dificult. I saved through CS tycoons and from the Library all the resources I could. With starry dream, I began to collect RM. It took months on Starry Dream to have enough RM to win Alecta and enough Divine Token to win Vienna. Meanwhile, with event I managed to get Cedric, and with Library again Supreme Valkirye and King of Bones. Now I am struggling for Dragon Ruler, while I finished Hellish Wolf with the last event of the Chinese Spring; little by little I will collect the shards of Nereida's evo. I put every resources on these heroes and Angels, without changing them.

I have a 80 char made out from basic angels and basic heroes, and the BR is 3.5k. Every thing the game gives, I put all on the basics without focusing on the new items. Eve in Tycoon, I have focused on collectin the tyconn certificates through CS tycoon which is easier becaue even the last ones can win at least 1 TC, and through certificates you can have RM or Silver Dragon.

Ok, it is little, I know. But it's better than my first char.

I hope the devs will give us Victoriana's icon, maybe for 30.000 Divine Tokens in Divine Shop, or in Arena Shop, since they removed her from Cross Shop.

She is one of the oldest angels of the game, and she can be let us for free, since we need, in any case, a new free angel after Serrin.
                      well, i cant completly agree with you, getting more angels is actualy great improvment to your BR and strength, from angel bond covenants and angel worship, you might that is small improve, but you are wrong
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

Comment

Angel and now fairies bonds are great improvement to your character, i even made an efficiency chart to know which to improve first. Covenants, despite that they cant be improved, they also have big influence as some of them provide % increase to stats.

Comment

Working...
                        X