Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Amulet (R2 support tickets included)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Amulet (R2 support tickets included)

Hi, I was changing some decorations in homestad whil my BR dropped by more than 4 mil points. Minute later I realized my Hell Wolf's Amulet is missing.

[MOD EDIT]: Tickets have been sent. Is it possible to get an update on them please
    Last edited by Whakapono; 02-10-2017, 02:20 PM. Reason: Forum rule 8

I hope this issue gets addressed and solved asap. Everybody knows what does it mean to loose special hero amulet with max inscription on one of your main strikers -GAME OVER. I think developers should celebrate less and work more on such absurd bugs in the game, as players spend a lot to play it.

Comment

Posting information from tickets, except ticket number is against forum rules.
      8. Information from Tickets are private and can contain information sensitive to a player's account and as such are not to be posted on the forums. (However, requests for help with a particular ticket are acceptable, such as the ticket # and general explanation of the issue is fine.)

Comment

LOL moderators against Players. I really think you people try to help people not to teach them how complain. U guys really suck. Where do you think i got this convo looooser. It is tken from my own Mail. Unless u can give me my money back dont bother deleting my post. I'll make it again and again till imake u scream off. And if u decide to ban me then i can ask all my money back. And instad of helping players u looooooosers delete thir posts. And as soon as this is my account i think it only affects support and developers and not personal, information
        Last edited by LudsamMamo; 02-10-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Alkaris, I think that the player who posted this information is aware if the sensitivity of the information is harmful or not to his account. As I can see as 3rd party, there is nothing besides normal complains about not normal bug which has been there so long that a player needs to result in making thread in here for more chit-chat (apparently)....

Comment

Rules of forum clearly says which information from tickets can be posted on forums.

Comment

And where can I read the rules which give rights to players to have on game what have paid for? Or to be compensated with their money? You don't see the big picture here that's a seriously harming players account matter. And instead we comment here how the information from the ticket will harm this account...Seriously? Or maybe its a bad advertise for the support on LOA. Anyway, hoping for development on the matter or this issue will be well-known all over forums and fan pages of LOA.
              Last edited by Anaconda_Edy; 02-12-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda_Edy View Post
                And where can I read the rules which give rights to players to have on game what have paid for? Or to be compensated with their money? You don't see the big picture here that's a seriously harming players account matter. And instead we comment here how the information from the ticket will harm this account...Seriously? Or maybe its a bad advertise for the support on LOA. Anyway, hoping for development on the matter or this issue will be well-known all over forums and fan pages of LOA.
                http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html if you have read theese, you would know you cant do anything, rather than make report and hope for best.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

And where can I read the rules which give rights to players to have on game what have paid for? Or to be compensated with their money?
                  In Terms of Service, which you have read and agreed with, when created account on R2 platform.

In addition to ToS, there are also additional rules for forums, which can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

Thread is closed. Ticket was already sent and reminded a few times to support.
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 02-13-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X