Elemental (death Spirit not Levelling Up) Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental (death Spirit not Levelling Up) Bug

i think there is a bug in the elemental system. My Death Odor is lvl 17 and has been like that for long now. So I decided to take a screen shot of it's exp gained (before and after engulfing), and here's the result. Before engulfing, the exp is 59k/82710. After engulfing, it became 1k/82710 and still lvl 17 !!!! I tried to relog as it maybe visual glitch, but still didn't work. attach are the screen shot before and after engulfing.Click image for larger version

Name:	before.png
Views:	1
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	1790004Click image for larger version

Name:	after.png
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	1790005

unless 17 is MAx
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-11-2017, 01:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Lvl 20 is max is what i was told and still trying to get there.

I had a similar issues with mine when i tried to do alot of exp in one go. I save one off to the side and just engulf into that tell its gives 20-30k exp because the lvl 18 one i have requires so much. The last time i did it it seemed to minus the exp.
    i tried it again with small amounts of exp and it worked normal exp went up so i thought maybe i was mistaken

Comment

so maybe just engulf one by one to be sure? i have wasted a lot. mine has always been lvl 17 so i got really curious. i always engulf when inventory is almost full

Comment

the way i been doing it now is to engulf after a run all to one then add that one to my ds. Not gonna risk a weeks worth of exp again

There seems to be the issues around 50k exp had it happen lvl 18 and lvl 19. FInnished its now lvl 20max
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ds.png
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	1729777
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-08-2017, 12:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

This has happened to me around 5 times now. Such a pain takes a long time to get that exp. Never bothered to report as no screenshots to post. 2 of the times it fixed itself and gave me the exp back after a week or so. Other times its reset back to 0 exp and ive had to start again. would have had max lvl months and months ago id it wasnt for this

Comment

Working...
          X