Special Event Angel Raffle Comes On!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Event Angel Raffle Comes On!

A new event “Angel Raffle” will be issued on Feb. 11! Players can buy Raffle Tickets for a chance to winning huge prizes equal to 50 times of the raffle ticket value! We’ll draw 10 lucky winners for the grand prize!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raffle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	1790013

Purchase Raffle Tickets on Feb. 11 !

On Feb 11st, all players can buy Raffle tickets with Topaz.
    1. Raffle Tickets can be bought in Events in the game.
    2. A Raffle Ticket will cost 2000 Topaz and each player can buy 10 tickets at most.
    3. Raffle Tickets are used to win you chances to get the final grand rewards, but also can be used to exchange for great value resources in the Raffle Bonus Event.
    4. If you buy two tickets, you’ll have two cards with your name put into the raffle drawing. The amount of name cards equal to the amount of Raffle tickets you buy. The more Raffle tickets you buy, the greater your chances of winning!
    5. Angel Raffle is a cross-server event with GTArcade.

Your Raffle Tickets Can Be Exchanged for Resources!

Raffle Bonus event enables all players who purchased Raffle Tickets to exchange their tickets for resources at a great value with their Raffle tickets. This means even if you were not one of the 10 lucky winners, your tickets can still be exchanged for rewards many times their value!

Raffle Bonus Event
    1. From Feb. 11 to Feb. 14th, the Raffle Bonus event can be found in Events. Please note that you’ll only be able to exchange tickets for resources on Feb. 14th. Don’t miss it!
    2. There will be various kinds of resources at great discount and you can choose the ones you prefer. What kind of savings can you get? Check it out in-game on Feb. 14th.

Final 10 lucky participants will get great rewards! Check out the rewards below:
    1st Prize, 1 participant, Topazes x40000 and Diamonds x60000;
    2st Prize, 3 participants, Topazes x20000 and Diamonds x60000;
    3st Prize, 6 participants, Topazes x10000 and Diamonds x40000.

Do not buy any tickets this Event is a big scam!!!! The first Angel Raffle has not even been Held and nobody got any prizes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2128661220 View Post
      Do not buy any tickets this Event is a big scam!!!! The first Angel Raffle has not even been Held and nobody got any prizes!!!!
      The first raffle went fine. I posted an update in the previous raffle thread if you'd like to read it. The event is X-server, so there is a very slim chance of a win.
      Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

the Event has not been Held at all - gtarcade Support told me that r2games has not been included - send me proof like a Video where gtarcade used our r2games names - otherwise there is no proof! the Event has not been Held at all! also rgames Support did not Reply anything like this at all! r2games should have Held their own raffle - different Publisher = different raffle! but it was NOT - and it is again nowhere stated that this "should be" a gtarcade AND r2games raffle! or do you read it anywhere here??? no you dont

so anyone i recommend to NOT buy These tickets unless there is an official update that r2games holds the raffle on their own AND includes those poor guys like me into the 2nd raffle who already bought a ticket 2 weeks ago!
        Last edited by R2128661220; 02-11-2017, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Hi all.
          Please, tell me, did you'll open the event with new red battle pet?

Comment

Working...
          X