+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Return Player Extravaganza

So this event is only for players that dont spend and dont show on the game ??? well so im not lucky because i do spend maybe its better if i stop spending .

And maybe if i stop playing for a few months it will help even more.

I thought this "Return Player Extravaganza" is at least somewhat similar to those events for other R2 games. If I understand correctly, I qualify (have been out of the DP game for several months now - that should fit 1st half of the event, and recharged 1k two times today - that's for 2d). Now I'm wondering just how exactly i could claim these rewards for returning? Frankly speaking, they did exactly what they should for me: I was considering returning but not right now, if not for these event I would still be considering lol. Now for the most exciting part - claiming the awesome rewards lol or simply beating them out of devs, maybe?
    Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
    Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

Does it mean that people who do not sign in for more than 15 days just receive free rewards? And the people who play every day Friends of the dragon? Are not they going to win prizes? If the person stopped playing and because they no longer have an interest in playing. Give prizes to people who do not play more and very dirty, check this event there and give the prize to Who plays every day.

so how we claim these rewards? i got a mail and log in but nothing to claim was there

Quote Originally Posted by R253252217 View Post
    so how we claim these rewards? i got a mail and log in but nothing to claim was there
    Contact support through this link: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
    Just to clarify, in addition to conditions about not logging in for 15+ days and having lvl55+, after you login in game you need to stay online at least for 5 hours, and then contact support through link above.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 02-14-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaris View Post
    Contact support through this link: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
    Just to clarify, in addition to conditions about not logging in for 15+ days and having lvl55+, after you login in game you need to stay online at least for 5 hours, and then contact support through link above.
    Does support need to be contacted each time to receive the reward? Or is it just a one time thing?

Quote Originally Posted by klutzz View Post
    Does support need to be contacted each time to receive the reward? Or is it just a one time thing?
    Once should be enough, but i dont know if rewards will be sent at the end of 10days period or every day during 10 days.

i dont understand la this event follow the quest then i not got any reward... pls help me

In my case, after I submitted the ticket on my first day of comeback, they have sent me the "gift" through ingame gift interface containing rewards on 1st & on 3d day. Now it is 5th day of event, 5+ hours of being online passed and nothing. I think they could have forgotten or missed me, but just in case, to be sure, am writing another ticket with reference to the first one. )

Just quick report to keep you all guys up to date with things.
    Head-editor for the Russian-language fan wiki-forum about the Dragon Pals ver. 2 | Глав.ред. русскоязычного фан-форума-википедии об игре версии 2

Dragon Pals: S169 Briarwall (Europe) - _Ellia_| S173 Dusky Island (US East), FrikinMads | S163 Razorcliffs (Oceanic), _Ellia_
    Shadowbound: S89 Ninth Shrine, ​Frikin Madse | Winterfrost Legacy: S50 Ghara Reef, Frikin Madse | League of Angels: S286 Blackford, Frikin Madse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast