Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported][Merged Thread]Freezing issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I heard (and read), it's being actively worked on. The freeze up is caused by the Banquet set that some players had equipped. You don't have to wear the set yourself, but if you are in viewing range of someone who is wearing it (any one item will cause it) then you and those within are doomed with this. A temp solution is to have everyone in your server/guild/team/etc. either hide or change that set to another clothing set; at least until the devs post a fix to it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Warunes Frezzing up

Is it possible to fix this game it keeps freezing up, and NO IT IS NOT MY SYSTEM, it is this frigging game, Guild events all freeze, The frigging new cloths causes game to freeze.
      Can you get some programmers that know what the hell they are doing. Maybe they can fix this game before everyone stops playing. You want people to spend on this **** your crazy.
      Would be nice to play the game and not freeze up due to **** your programmers do.

Comment

When I am dissatisfied with support I do enjoy reading in the forums. Lots of people guessing due to frustration.

It reminds me of asking the 18 year old clerk at some store to solve a serious problem with an airplane making it unusable, they likely have a 1 billionth of a percent chance to guess right.

In events like this one I see indicators that can lead to a conclusion, R2 and the developer are businesses, Wartune is a product.

-Lack of support, blanket responses could indicate cutbacks, support operates within the profitability of a product.
        -Slow reaction time in problem determination, denial of initial problems, increase in problem determination time (possibly costs cuts)
        -High game costs, continually increasing price limits the satisfaction of growth/spending to a reducing small group (profitability problem?). Mid groups at spending less due to decreased in satisfaction of support? or of their money doing anything to get them ahead?.
        (smelting stones may have caused a short term relief but then quickly cost prohibitive)
        -Ever increasing quantity server merges possible causing a footprint reduction (costs), higher rate of leaving clients to new clients (cost cuts, decreasing client satisfaction for once reason or another)

R2 is a business, they have to operate within their profitability on a product. Who knows, they could have a CEO that wants a 2 billion a year paycheck (often assumed lol) or they just are not making enough money, anyone's guess. As their profitability and forecasts drop so does all supporting functionality. It does seem that their backend is dropping fairly fast.

Personally I subscribe to the model of lower price over a wider client base than high price to a very small base. Upset is the smaller base quickly causes profitability failure. There is also a balance of satisfaction in spending in the smaller price/larger base at risk. Games offer price to get ahead but this only works if you can actually get ahead, if a small base is the only group to get ahead this takes satisfaction away from the larger base to spending.

Where does all that lead, I have no idea lol. If you knew all this is a stock report would you buy the shares is the real question.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          As long as there are idiots that still wear any of the following in viewing range (not hidden): Banquet Wings (Wings), Banquet Light (Armor), Banquet Destroyer (Weapon), Banquet Crown (Helmet)
          You cannot call the players idiots. It is not their foult that the game freezes because of this. De developers need to fix this gamebreaking bug. When a bug appeares to give advantage to players they shut down the game and fix it but when a bug like this shows up they do nothing.
          Lower your tone to the players and raise it towards the devs.

Comment

Please know this is not just an issue with you or your system. Could it be your issue is pertained to the one addressed by Mr_Eus here? it certainly sounds like it is from what you are describing. Please know this issue is reported and is being looked into.. we are all in the same boat and I truly thank you for your patience while they work on this.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              From what I heard (and read), it's being actively worked on. The freeze up is caused by the Banquet set that some players had equipped. You don't have to wear the set yourself, but if you are in viewing range of someone who is wearing it (any one item will cause it) then you and those within are doomed with this. A temp solution is to have everyone in your server/guild/team/etc. either hide or change that set to another clothing set; at least until the devs post a fix to it.
              As one of my fellow forum mentors said here this is a known issue and it is being worked on. So far we have no update but should we get one we will try to get it shared with you all. We do know how annoying this issue is because its affecting everyone just not one player, guild or server, but its across the board so please know we are bothered by it as much as you are and we appreciate you hanging in there.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Having the same problem here too. I have had to stop using the client in fact, as it is a hell of a lot worse on there than when using browsers
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

I find that funny because I recommended they test the clothing and I get this...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Spanky28; 02-26-2017, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                    I find that funny because I recommended they test the clothing and I get this...
                    Yep, likely answer as they cannot test beyond their loopback connection to determine the problem, let alone read carefully to address the issue at hand.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X