Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported][Merged Thread]Freezing issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok now this is strange. It seems being vip has something to do with this. My main toon is vip and been having this issue, my other toon is not vip and never had any issues. On my main toon, when I show players in cloud city, I freeze up until I hide players again. On my other toon who is not vip, I can show players and he will not freeze up at all. So I added a 1 day vip card and instantly I froze in cloud city when I showed players.

Comment

All I can say is Ditto .
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

The devs are working on resolving this issue.

I apologize to anyone who got a reply to tickets submitted about this issue. Ignore it. It's not you, it's them, but you already knew that.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I went and cleared my cache for a little spring cleaning. The Christmas based loading screen has been replaced with another screen. Could that have any impact on what is going on since the old stuff is no longer valid? I will have to test an MPD come tomorrow when I get back from the morning activities just to prove this theory out.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The devs are working on resolving this issue.

I apologize to anyone who got a reply to tickets submitted about this issue. Ignore it. It's not you, it's them, but you already knew that.
            Flash disabled by default? Learn how to enable it here.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link or through HelpShift.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.
            Guys, I don't know whats happening or why... not even going to pretend that I do. However, seeing that video, and no one moving... and that bit in the chat box does give us a bit of help to go ahead and get this reported. I would go going nuts myself over this because the alst thing anyone wants is to be stuck in a dungeon and the risk of reloads... I know how that can roll sometimes.. so rest assured I am going to report this to MemoryLane and hopefully she can discover something for you, thank you for your patience.
            You can fire this guy that do not understand. According to MemoryLane there is a issue according to Mentor_Magic - there is not. But the mentor_magic does not missing the oprtunity to read the message box...perv. Because these are my words and I stand behind them because they are the pure truth.
            Last edited by ZT_Knight; 02-14-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Hello I am Jess S62 I been having issues with my mount frezzing up can't move nothing not just that I get stuck in guild boss DA and tree it's been like this for 3 day's and I have missed guild event's because of it

Comment

I am thinking it's that Valentine spam that has something to do with this. It's very coincidental that we're having problems the moment that pink text haunts us.

Comment

my toon name is wolvereain and i am from s42 tarraton lair from r2 games and it is happening to a lot of people from where i am. i even got stuck in guild chamber. others say they have been getting stuck in runs like aa, di, bi, dungeons like nether forest, spire, spire. and guild events like guild beast da and (like said before) guild chamber. other say in cloud city to they get stuck to

Comment

One of our players has reported that using a morph card clears it

It appears to be worse on Chrome than Firefox

and not limited to VIP

Arionrhod, Wolfpack, Kongregate West

Comment

when i hid my clothes the lag and freeze stopped. so it had something to do with the clothing that is making the screen freeze and lock up on us .

Comment

This is getting very annoying and any who send in ticket get same response wonder when the 3 guys see nothing hear nothing know nothing will understand that this is a real issue Time to start working for your money and fix them bugs on the game btw they still not fixed the bugs in CC close to the map button so prob this we will have to live with for the next couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                          when i hid my clothes the lag and freeze stopped. so it had something to do with the clothing that is making the screen freeze and lock up on us .
                          I kept getting stuck in outland exploration and tried hiding my clothes after reading this.. fixed it straight away..

Comment

morph card wont help , same as opening inventory helps for 1 sec u get unstuck yet soon as u try walk /move ( like trying do beast n walk to boss ) u freeze again, we tested swapping clothing sets ( off last new 1 n any old 1 on ) we tested take mount off n walk white basic mount ..all is temporary , unfreeze 1 sec freeze soon as start moving, today is first time I freeze even in chamber trying energize, a lot ppl in my guild cant even play like this , they freeze all over
                            server 51

Comment

It's the Banquet Clothing items that is causing the freeze. You don't have to be the one that is equipping it. As long there is a person in the same area as you (in view) with said clothing on (any of the 4), the screen will freeze for everyone within. Again, it doesn't have to be you that is wearing the item; it could be your guild mates and/or other players that you frequent with that might be wearing. I've tested this on Kabam as a solo artist to know it's the clothing (the way it does something) that is causing the freeze. I then put on some other pieces to test it in a place where I am alone and it didn't freeze up. Pass the word around to everyone to change from the Banquet clothing set to another clothing set.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                                got a response from support

Thank you for reaching us, We are very sorry about this matter but we would like to inform you that we have tested the game but we havent experience any lag or freeze that you are saying so we can tell the the problem was on your end, So please kindly refresh and clear your browser cache and please we hope that you understand we dont compensate any players who lost there rewards due of lag or connection issues, Thank you

My next point have they even looked at the vid - guess not - so sending a vid in is a fruitless task

There was even a video to prove this - and they say this, FFS - what more to they need, BLOOD
                                I know the frustration. When I report issue without vid, they say they need more proof. Submit with vid, they deny the problem exists.

Comment

Working...
                                X