[Reported][Merged Thread]Freezing issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
    When they tested it did they try to complete an mpd?. I guess not as if they did then they would of probably froze.
    The glitch isn't happening to everyone. I've done LL hell, DI, spire nm, magic square, and nobody in my group got frozen. On my server, 2 guilds have reported massive issues with players freezing during guild events. The guild I'm in is large, but unaffected by this glitch in guild events.

Comment

Please fix this, my entire guild has this issue.

Comment

i have sent several tickets...and still same issue with freezing or unable to move characters..if this continues..we are going to do a server wide log off...and stop cashing until its fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by Baconlord View Post
          i have sent several tickets...and still same issue with freezing or unable to move characters..if this continues..we are going to do a server wide log off...and stop cashing until its fixed...
          A day without players.... hmmm, might be the next thing.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Total loss of control! Unfair across the boards!

Events that are on some servers but not others (not even opportunity for all), freezing that goes on for a week making play impossible.

I gave up opening tickets on missing events, I get the "we tested it and it is good on our computer" when it is clear they did not test it, I tested it on 5 browses per computer, 4 computers then 20 other players, failed on all of them, worked on other computer, yay! but they tested it, all is good. lol. Well months have passed and still there are events missing on some servers and available on others, some month tokens can't even be used, just a waist. Some players able to convert to needed items while others got nothing but a pile of useless tokens. Lucky Exchange constantly missing beast/clothing or the normal token, but again not on all servers.

I don't think you have to worry, just pay them more and get less, be honored they let you play, bow lots, lol! Open a ticket and get the canned we don't care and could not be bothered to actually check into it but thanks for reporting it, keep paying us!

Whooa, the list of upset players grows rapidly over poor support, blame the player attitude. But they are always polite and basically say keep paying lol.

Perfect way to run a business, keep your client base upset. Why didn't I think of that! Way to go R2!

Oh ya, I heard many rumors of boycotts underway across multiple servers until they get things under control, wow for it to even be allowed to come to that, just wow.

Comment

i have this happening with my 2nd alt only.........stuck in outland exploration, toon moves to fight but then freezes then after refresh my energy for movement is gone but back where i strarted, have to move again and use energy a 2nd time only for it to freeze again this continues until i leave OE completely and do an mpd then when i go back it works, at least or a few turns, but now i have bought energy a 2nd time plus this energy wasted making the same moves over and over.....I just quit trying

In Cloud City my toon doesnt move but watching the map shows him moving and when i get to say sylph expedition it will pop-up screen and then my toon makes jump to that spot, lost several attempts at mpd because when i refreshed i was put out in cloud city even though my toon shows as online in mpd party, cant join because it says already in a dungeon.......really annoyed right now since this doesnt happen to my other 2 toons, i would give his server # but since servers are down for 3rd time today i cant access it........I am positive we will get more than adequate compensation

Comment

Its because of the new white costume...spread the words so everyone not wearing that costume..

Comment

Sylph atoll freezing

The first Sylph Atoll everyone in there keeps freezing up. Had to refresh and still happening and others having the same problem as well.
                  The Borg Collective
                  S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
                    Its because of the new white costume...spread the words so everyone not wearing that costume..

i dont think its clothing because my other 2 toons had it long before and have had no trouble. I switched off it and still have the freezing

Comment

I keep freezing for 10-20 seconds

I got stuck in outland exploration yesterday and had to exit, losing the 100 points for leaving. So today I went in without a mount and it worked ok but in atoll even without a mount i kept freezing up. When mounted, it slides across the floor with no animation and the map does not keep up so if i use the map and click on it to go somewhere i go off-screen. This also happens in CC and the wilds. I'm on Armor 3 east. PLEASE FIX!

Comment

It's the Banquet clothing that is causing the freeze up. You might not wear it at the atoll, but if you have view other players on and someone in the bunch is wearing it, then it will freeze for all. I do not have this piece of infernal clothing on and will stay away from people and places that wear such.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Freeze all where on the game

Hello,
                          For new time i tell you this problem. Every where on the game, the mount freeze { All Dungeons, outland expedition, archéology, guild beast ** i thought with maintenance yesterday the problem are fixed.
                          Why the problems are not resolved ? , personely I think R2 do not respecte the gamers, you have so much post for this problem and it's concern differents servers.

Ty for your answer and fixed the problem.

Comment

MODS and R2 WAKE THE HECK UP to FIX or Report what s going on !!!!!!!

All these reports of Freezing, Disconnection, and Server not ready and no one is responding to the forums.

Is anyone looking at these posts and are they looking into this or are we just having to deal with the frustration on our own and just keep paying for bad service and disrespect ?

Comment

same here got stuck in atol & guild beast and lost devo for 4 days continuously

Comment

Well I guess they need new beta testers seems that this is a problem in all different parts of the game and the first sylph atoll after they optomisation we were all freezing up in different areas and had to refresh then come back and froze again.

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                                got a response from support

Thank you for reaching us, We are very sorry about this matter but we would like to inform you that we have tested the game but we havent experience any lag or freeze that you are saying so we can tell the the problem was on your end, So please kindly refresh and clear your browser cache and please we hope that you understand we dont compensate any players who lost there rewards due of lag or connection issues, Thank you

My next point have they even looked at the vid - guess not - so sending a vid in is a fruitless task

There was even a video to prove this - and they say this, FFS - what more to they need, BLOOD
                                The Borg Collective
                                S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

Working...
                                X