Unbelievable!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!

OK, I was gonna quit playing LoA anyway...but have still been playing a little bit, although have refused to spend another penny on the endless BUG of a game for quite awhile now..but this is truly the last straw! I didn't care about ranking in the top 3 in tycoon, as I can't stand the FREAKY new "angel" anyway...and I won't die if I don't get another angel...I have, however, blown a lot of resources, just to stay in the top 10...and had saved a lot of abyss points to buy more bless stones, aegis shards & angel tears today, in hope of keeping my position in the top 10 'til the end...so just a bit ago, I went & bought everything I could, only to discover afterward that my tycoon points didn't change...not by even ONE point! HOW is it possible for the "geniuses" behind this game to mess things up nearly every time during tycoon? In any case, don't bother asking me for screen shots & all that garbage...because seriously, WHO thinks they'll need to take screen shots of every single thing they do in the game all day long (BEFORE something happens)? Honestly, I've been cheated by this piece of junk buggy game for the last time...and I think you know what I would like you & the devs to do with it...but my status as a lady prevents me from saying it here. I only posted at all to say, "goodbye & good riddance"! With any help from karma at all, you should soon be left with a network of nothing but empty, dead servers...when everyone quits, after being cheated one too many times by the game...and it will be WELL DESERVED! Thanks for NOTHING! Sincerely, "Gabriella" (server ub23)

Originally posted by R2121227857 View Post
    OK, I was gonna quit playing LoA anyway...but have still been playing a little bit, although have refused to spend another penny on the endless BUG of a game for quite awhile now..but this is truly the last straw! I didn't care about ranking in the top 3 in tycoon, as I can't stand the FREAKY new "angel" anyway...and I won't die if I don't get another angel...I have, however, blown a lot of resources, just to stay in the top 10...and had saved a lot of abyss points to buy more bless stones, aegis shards & angel tears today, in hope of keeping my position in the top 10 'til the end...so just a bit ago, I went & bought everything I could, only to discover afterward that my tycoon points didn't change...not by even ONE point! HOW is it possible for the "geniuses" behind this game to mess things up nearly every time during tycoon? In any case, don't bother asking me for screen shots & all that garbage...because seriously, WHO thinks they'll need to take screen shots of every single thing they do in the game all day long (BEFORE something happens)? Honestly, I've been cheated by this piece of junk buggy game for the last time...and I think you know what I would like you & the devs to do with it...but my status as a lady prevents me from saying it here. I only posted at all to say, "goodbye & good riddance"! With any help from karma at all, you should soon be left with a network of nothing but empty, dead servers...when everyone quits, after being cheated one too many times by the game...and it will be WELL DESERVED! Thanks for NOTHING! Sincerely, "Gabriella" (server ub23)
    In abyss you buy items in chests, and in tycoon it clearly says items from chests wont count towards for tycoon points,and it wa liek that from day 1. So in a way, your mistake is that you did buy stuff in chests. But if it was really pure resource, which abyss shop dont give, then its worth a report.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

and anti is right here, resources from chests dont count for tycoon, not abyys from abyss shop, not from alliance shop not from khaos shop etc,
      chest resources = 0 points in tycoon, no matter how many you opened them
      that work also for old mails with gauntlet golds or inferno resources for example, no points from them , that is why you need to clear your inbox offten because sometime happen that even new one mails dont count if there is many mails in inbox
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

we know there are some bugs, and some intentional ****,.....i still remember what they do to cosmic wings synth.......but for a free player you must read and understand the game, buying resources in chests and expecting to increase tycoon pints is not good.
        the game is not dying, we can see they keep putting new stuff..(to buy ofc) and still fun specially in the new servers.
        It will be happiness if they decide to focus on improving the game instead of opening new server and new server and another new server, but guess a new server it is more profitable than the old ones.
        we still hoping you (oh almighty devs) bring loop quest to divine realm or something else to make it nicer cause after lvl 100 it is kind of pointless,
        we keep playing either free of putting some money, as long as we enjoy, idk how but loa still ranking high in browser games, so let´s enjoy it as long as we can.

and btw this thread does not belong to this section

enjoy!

Comment

cashiecoon that the name it should be given as there is no way for free players to get a good rank in cashiecoon.The whole game is now aimed at cash players but even they are stopping their recharging due to the greed of the devs its now only fools and new players spending on this cash cow of a game to fund the new mobile platforms they are developing wake up stop spending

Comment

OK, I'm not above admitting that I'm a dumbass sometimes...so I send a sincere THANK YOU to those who have set me straight on this issue. I did know that resources from old mails didn't count...but I confess, I was unaware that purchases made in shops also did not count toward Tycoon points...and I truly appreciate the correction & the information. Obviously, I'll know better than to hold on to any abyss or other shop points from now on...LOL Still, although THIS may not have been a "legitimate" complaint, the game has cheated me in so many other ways, during the 2+ years that I've played (including frequent server drops during inferno runs, diamonds payed for that never appeared in my account, disappearing amulet inscription stones, etc., etc.)...I think I've simply become so frustrated that I have no patience with any of it anymore, which is why I intend to quit soon & stopped recharging quite awhile ago. My most recent (closed) post was an obvious error on my part...however, considering all the blank, black interface screens, the log failed issues, the unbearable lag & the need to refresh a million times a day, just to get anything to work...well, please forgive me, but I still think all the ridiculous updates are a bad idea...ESPECIALLY during Tycoon! I have never seen an update yet that didn't bring with it a bunch of new bugs...so in my defense, although my particular issue may have been my own mistake...I still believe the devs should expend more time & energy on fixing bugs that actually DO exist, than in constantly creating new ones & opening new servers, while servers like mine are DEAD (again...even after merging)! Be that as it may, I truly thank those who took the time to reply to my message & I'm sorry I didn't find the replies until just now. Gratefully, "Gabriella", server ub23

Comment

well, i am on your side there, it is true that players and devs have diiferent look on game devoloping, true that 99% of updates bring bugs, true that old bugs are ignored and time needed to fix them is spended on creating new events that most of players dislike, i know your frustration, have myself alot complains that wasn't resolved or just partialy looked into it, and server merge is good just for devs because it brings more competetion betwen players on major events pushing them to spend more money
              mention all of that numerous times on several threads, it isnt nothing new, but true is that this game have problem in balancing betwen cashers and free players, they might look on other's backyards and see how they fix problems and balance, simply thing is there is no game without cashers and no game without free players
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i have been waiting now for a month for the must have elites event to change, before they gave you stuff for the events for 150 diamonds but since then is awakening stones and cr...ap and more cra...ap
                the game is nice as long as you accept that there is a Loa diamond club and free almost impossible league of angels lol
                good luck guys....let's survive to the new improved styx......before he used 150 rage and now that is much more improved only 50 lol.....it make a lot of sense

Comment

Working...
                X