This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen freeze after sunday 12/02/217

In the morning of Sunday some accounts are locking or failing the camera, avoid making dark dragon lair until they solve the problem, I come here to ask also that if they could put the automatic collection and remove the time of respawn of the boss we would have less losses, I decided to do A video of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0U3...ature=youtu.be

yep my screen locks up too, took me twice as long to do archaeology dig and collecting the loot in cloud city is a pain .

kabam server 57

Comment

its complicated

Comment

dont do outland exploration, it will lock you in there for good unless you refreshed . as of right now I am stuck and cant move

Comment

I figured out the problem for the screen locking up and freezing, its the mount. switch to a different mount and the freeze up will go away .

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
            I figured out the problem for the screen locking up and freezing, its the mount. switch to a different mount and the freeze up will go away .
            I tested this out in cloud city, I took off mount and tried different mount and still froze when I unhid the players in cloud city.

Comment

I have also that freeze problem in Battlegrounds, Guildbeast. In Imperial War I can't even move around cause the mouse cursor will disappear.
              Ingame name: RubberDuckie
              Server: EST, R2games
              Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
              Toon: Knight
              Guild: -

Comment

yeah i still freeze too, its the mount we have to use a morph card or just walk around with no mount .

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                  I have also that freeze problem in Battlegrounds, Guildbeast. In Imperial War I can't even move around cause the mouse cursor will disappear.
                  So its a complete lock up.. as in no movement at all? Does it self resolve after a short while or is it until you reload? Does it restart if you reload? I am trying to get as much information as I can as not all lock up/freeze issues are the same and while this may be the same as another issue that provided a video I can not be sure yet... so if this is happening to anyone else.. can you try to get us videos of it? it would really help.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    So its a complete lock up.. as in no movement at all? Does it self resolve after a short while or is it until you reload? Does it restart if you reload? I am trying to get as much information as I can as not all lock up/freeze issues are the same and while this may be the same as another issue that provided a video I can not be sure yet... so if this is happening to anyone else.. can you try to get us videos of it? it would really help.
                    They are all related

Comment

Hi all, we have the same problem on serv615 it's impossible to play . I put one post but nobody answer.

Comment

I have freeze problem in cloud city too, as well as when I try to go for a sacrifice. a couple of times happened throughout the dimesion wars
                        You got to Love The Archer

Comment

i record two videos with diferents days one in sunday other monday today this problem persist, but i post sunday video too
                          https://youtu.be/OOZHlUq2ahM
                          Last edited by Xenogears(s605); 02-15-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I heard back from support and they say its on my end and not theirs so i sent them back a reply and ripped them a new one and asked why dont they ever look at the bug report page on the forum and stop assuming things . but i guess they are too proud to admit their blunders and mistakes .

Comment

most of my guild on s49 froze in guild beast so its not a player problem even with morph cards on most of us froze could not get guild beast devo

Comment

Working...
                              X