X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will help nothing devs dun fix stuff implie only more lag and bug's
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    So its a complete lock up.. as in no movement at all? Does it self resolve after a short while or is it until you reload? Does it restart if you reload? I am trying to get as much information as I can as not all lock up/freeze issues are the same and while this may be the same as another issue that provided a video I can not be sure yet... so if this is happening to anyone else.. can you try to get us videos of it? it would really help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      So its a complete lock up.. as in no movement at all? Does it self resolve after a short while or is it until you reload? Does it restart if you reload? I am trying to get as much information as I can as not all lock up/freeze issues are the same and while this may be the same as another issue that provided a video I can not be sure yet... so if this is happening to anyone else.. can you try to get us videos of it? it would really help.
      It's everyone and a complete lock up , even with refresh. During battle grounds the other day and today is when it happened to me and others there at that time. The game completely freezes up. We can't move, we can't click on npc's or other players, all we can do is type in chat box. Once it unfreezes some of us are boom instant battle even though we weren't able to click or move and vise versa.
      ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

i had the same problem in DI yesterday, and all 4 of us. during collect screen got frozen, coudnt collect everything, then after that few bosses go well, then frozen again

never had this problem before, also in narra i got frozen, needed refresh and kicked me out of the room, never had that before either.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by LadyOmega View Post
          It's everyone and a complete lock up , even with refresh. During battle grounds the other day and today is when it happened to me and others there at that time. The game completely freezes up. We can't move, we can't click on npc's or other players, all we can do is type in chat box. Once it unfreezes some of us are boom instant battle even though we weren't able to click or move and vise versa.
          its the moun that is causing these freeze up, the way i have to get around it is by unmounting or use a morph card , but it is becoming a pain having to do this since i am slow unmounting and my morph card expires after an hour of use.

Comment

here is the video link on what i am talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q7ZZgR0Rg4

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
              here is the video link on what i am talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q7ZZgR0Rg4
              Neat trick with the mount by doing the side slide, LOL.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I hid my clothes and the freeze and lag stopped .

Comment

Ita that stupid bandquet outfit that is causing this lock and freeze issue , take it off or change a diff one then we should be able to play it normallly

Comment

Having a bad time in Sylph Atoll at the moment, nothing is loading and refreshing does nothing! SO laggy!
                    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

can talk in chat but can't move in guild beast or divine altar .. i read the mods and mentors saying we forwarded this but this issue is 1 that deserves an emergancy maintance to fix. this is becoming a nightmare for us guild masters and our members
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

wen are r2 and the devs going to fix the freezing in battlegrounds

every few mins we all freeze u cant do anything the chat still scrolls and u can see some ppl run around bg

we refresh clear cache cuz the devs tell us too as they said in tickets ITS ON OUR END

devs play game instead of just judging ppls computers

its not my end its ur dam servers thats over loading

fix your problems plz

weve had mentor magik say she reporting this but alas is she the only person on this forum who do care about player base

any info on when being fix this week or maybe next patch or next year

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          wen are r2 and the devs going to fix the freezing in battlegrounds

every few mins we all freeze u cant do anything the chat still scrolls and u can see some ppl run around bg

we refresh clear cache cuz the devs tell us too as they said in tickets ITS ON OUR END

devs play game instead of just judging ppls computers

its not my end its ur dam servers thats over loading

fix your problems plz

weve had mentor magik say she reporting this but alas is she the only person on this forum who do care about player base

any info on when being fix this week or maybe next patch or next year
                          they tried to say it was my computer awhile back after i did the long list of clear cache and that .. sent them these pics then got no reply back

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_894.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1728896Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_895.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1728897
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Rumor has it that it's the Spuds McKenzie gear (aka Banquet) that is causing the freeze ups. I changed the Armor on Kabam and I am able to move freely now. I think the reason why I had that freeze up the other day was because two units of mine was helping someone that sport that kind of gear. As long as someone is still sporting that in your view, the freeze will continue on your platform/server. Get everyone to take that off/change it. Pass the word around.

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                              its the moun that is causing these freeze up, the way i have to get around it is by unmounting or use a morph card , but it is becoming a pain having to do this since i am slow unmounting and my morph card expires after an hour of use.
                              The problem I'm referring to has nothing to do with our mounts, clothing, etc. We all tried removing the visuals of that etc and we all still kept having the same problem and still are. It's game/server side.
                              ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Originally posted by LadyOmega View Post
                                The problem I'm referring to has nothing to do with our mounts, clothing, etc. We all tried removing the visuals of that etc and we all still kept having the same problem and still are. It's game/server side.
                                As long as you have a player wearing the Banquet clothing items in your view, it won't be pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                X