Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 2/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 2/15

Servers will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, February 15th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

well lets see if we get the same old junk this week. recycled events and no merger
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

"Reality squared games"
      I Beg you to you people to please add a "NEW" Event other than those old rubbish event scripts you guys been copy pasting.
      And i beg you to please "MERGE" Any other server other than "[S1]" I hope i quoted enough and I know even after me telling this you lazy chicken head dweeps will just
      ignore our request.
      [Name] (S72)BlackWidow
      [Class]:Rouge (Pure Shadow)
      [Pet]: Emperor Demon (working on gen)
      [Level]:152 Eidoln (working on it)
      [Guild]:
      My Best Friend Is The One Who Brings Out The Best In Me

Comment

Fresh events hope that the gathering event thread will work out more powers!

Comment

would be amazing if they added beast soul or rebirth...and fix exlorn drop rates for bm we farmed for a month and only get 1 drop -_-

Comment

Merges And New Events Everyone is getting bored and leaving.. Come on Devs give us something.. Today on servers 3 and 4 everyone seams to be feeling low on hope.. For rebirth or merge..
            Last edited by 1magicfairie; 02-14-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Good event

Comment

please please.. just a suggestion from all players... please do some decent events.. your making our life miserable here... your just doing the same events weekly but different titles or names... were not dumb..

Comment

please dont do rebirth yet,, if they dont have the patience well thats their problem.. just want a good event rather than same event over and over again that make this game so boring....

Comment

uhhh can I just say that the events tab says kitty/nurse costumes for 599 xtal / 399 xtal a piece but only offers it in a gift pack? ty

Comment

Working...
                    X