video recording program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video recording program

which video recording program you use if you want to record a video cast of your pc to send to support since they dont believe you are having game issues .

i found a video program , but the next thing is where do i upload it to send it to them as proof that its not on my side but theirs

Comment

There's a video capture tutorial linked in my signature (with link to download)

It uses youtube
      Last edited by Whakapono; 02-14-2017, 02:27 PM.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

What I do is either upload to dropbox or youtube and just copy and paste the link inside the response.

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
          thank you for the reply , the next one i have is where can i put my signature on my page in this forum
          Top right of the forum page is 'Settings'. On that page you can edit your signature

Bear in mind when creating a signature to be sure it follows forum rules
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

thank you for the reply , the next one i have is where can i put my signature on my page in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
              At the top left of the forum there is a settings link. If you hit that and look on the left hand side, there is an edit signature button.
              Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

I am using Bandicam (referred by another forum member) where it captures up to 10 minutes and would have a watermark. It can either get a region of space or a particular window. It goes to Youtube and another video provider as well. I am about to buy the full version so I can remove that watermark and record more than 10 minutes since my YT account does more than 10 minutes of video.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i also use Bandicam ,it is easy to use

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                  Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X