Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 min late but better late then never woohoo back online

Comment

compensation????? ..... no ares war ....
      against devotion ^^

Comment

where gift on mail,,why im still cant get it

Comment

Battle
          Ready
          Armor

Somehow I do not feel powerful or different. Yeah, I know it's a KND reference, but after getting in last night, I do not feel any difference in performance. I guess having high hopes for a change could be disappointing at times. Not to mention that we lost 30 minutes of Athena's War, Evening Post Grab, Evening Arena/Eud Arena, Morning Post Grab (yeah, they disabled early that those of us on the affected servers could not war or defend as we can not enter), and probably other things that we won't be compensated for. Why did they do this in the middle of the day is truly way beyond me.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

gift on email? ... no sry then im blind ... here i got nothin ... and i didnt hear anything similar from s533 till s616 ( merged ones)
            against devotion ^^

Comment

next point ... we r doin bi now ... 2 of us have problems with frozen ... and refresh ... IMPORTANT ::: BI IS BUGGED AGAIN :::
              against devotion ^^

Comment

736/5000
                What kind of optimization was done in the game?
                You made people lose items of exchange of the event because they worked during the day and left to make the exchange during the night Athena's War, a maintenance in inappropriate time on the last day of the event, could have left for Friday since there is no event, And worse there was no fix in the bug freeze screen and command in several places, the bug was recorded by me on 02/18/2017, withdraw the luck enchange so that people do not miss event items or place an exchange of Previous event items for current event items, or simply put as before there is a luck, here's the current video with the same problem on Sunday 12/02/2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyh8...ature=youtu.be

Comment

thank u for the serverdowntimepack ... its reallyamazing ... i never got sth cool like this ... really ... now u can go into holiday ... this was enough work for the next 5 lifes ... ironie mode off ...
                  against devotion ^^

Comment

aND IMperial war last night wow amazing =) ... too xD i feel im getting adhd ... no mentor or others ranters here? =( ... noone oculd enter imp war of our guild ... dumbnuts r2
                    against devotion ^^

Comment

r here any mentors in foru mstill readin and tellin the r2 staff plz maybe or us gamers?? ... i know im rude atm ... but i have a reason im quite sure others think same like me ... so wahts with comp for broken imperial war ... and when does all this freeezing **** gettin fxied? ... as in other fred read ... i know ... we know what we r playin and sometimes bag and lug just is normal for us ... but this atm ... no sorry ... makes me play less ... no joke ... and even spendin stop ... and after maybe just spend 25 per cent of my old money throwin ... overthink ur firm politics ... and care of ur plyers ... lol i know this is like dreamin of democracy ... but hope dies forelast ... as last the human ... so plz plz do sth ... its monday ... new week good monrin stand up work! obey! consume! the thing we normlly in germany now say as joke according to ur ***** nazi history i better keep for me ^^
                      against devotion ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X