No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do yall fuss and complain about game and still continue to spend money on it. Even if you don't spend money why are you complaining its free. tired of hearing about lag tune
    bug tune and all the whining that is done on the forum. if you don't like what is going on quit playing simple as that. if you are a casher stop cashing and then the Devs will put
    more into game to make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Server Optimization better be LAG-FREE! Seems like I am going to be out 5 hours as my cluster is listed. Oh well, more movie time and Domino's.
      lol.
      did you forget what "optimization" means in R2's dictionary?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

then don't read the forums if your tired of the complaining...in other words if you don't like it quit...

Comment

wow again another shut down

Comment

only hope we get the correct compensation for this
            no arena - bg - war - tanks - wb - guild events ( tree - altar - beast )- cross server mpd - eudeamon arena
            so missing out not only on exp -gold - daru and other goodies from events but also the devo
            the standard compensation for a maintenace doesnt even come close to it

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              lol.
              did you forget what "optimization" means in R2's dictionary?
              Of course not. I had to put it in subliminal and hopefully they will get it. LOL
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by gkkirchberg View Post
                no arena - bg - war - tanks - wb - guild events ( tree - altar - beast )- cross server mpd - eudeamon arena
                so missing out not only on exp -gold - daru and other goodies from events but also the devo
                Amen to that. Tired of getting screwed on here because of their failure to fix things the first time around.
                ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Damn thing is glitching again!
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what the helll are they doing? I WANT TO PLAY! LET ME PLAY!

Comment

Better be finished and not lag or give minimalist rewards. Items shouldnt up and vanish either from vault or inventory either. a decent compensation.... like fangs of fear. Stuff players can always use >>

Comment

what the helll are they doing? I WANT TO PLAY! LET ME PLAY!

Comment

Sad... Another keyboard hero who their all that. ppffttt talk to the hand

Comment

Originally posted by gkkirchberg View Post

and also missing finishing events with the huge 5 minute warning, and missing dim time...........why couldnt this have been done on the weekly maint last night? This is is so poorly run.....they have the golden goose and treat it like dung pile

Comment

Ok It's been 5h 15 min and servers are still down.I Dont see an extended maintenece or update on the extended time for the servers to be down.

Comment

well atleast we have server not ready instead of server undergoing maintenance lol
                                hope server comes back before reset have hunderds of punishment to exchange in Lucky would be angred if i had to spend them on hot events exchange where the rewards are less good

Comment

Working...
                                X