+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Server not ready

.........and............. SERVER NOT READY, PLEASE WAIT.............the history continue...........

Now my other server is having issues of freezing, DC's, and losing attempts at stuff now.

S432

Name:  snr2.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  37.8 KB

This is second time "Server not ready", lost attempt in AA

OK R2 Get off your ARSES and FIX this CUPCAKE Server Issue. 3 Times in 10 Minutes Server Crashed on S 432 and can't get back on because Server is Not Ready !!

Fix it, or I am done and will reverse as many charges I possibly Can !!

every 5 min.....server down......impossible to do anything

3rd time now " Server not ready", really?, at least make a maintenance and give us only 1000k gold, we dont deserve more then that

Head GM R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. R2Tartarus's Avatar
    Please do post your server number when you post here.
    432 seems to work right now
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by R2Tartarus View Post
    And has gone down 5 times in the last hour and a half and we have no timed events at all on the server

Quote Originally Posted by R2Tartarus View Post
    It happens randomly, usually lasts for a few minutes. Everything just stopped responding and then we got disconnected.
    It's still happening once in a while on Kabam S24,S41,S71,S75,S84.
    Other people also said their server froze and kicked them off in the past 3 days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5