Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you speak Arabic? (I keep getting asked)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you speak Arabic? (I keep getting asked)

Okay so, been playing Wartune for over a year now...and numerous people keep asking me if i speak Arabic...English is my only language,
    so I say no but after I say no they block me.
    has anyone else had a similar experience? I'm just curious In case it turns out to be more sinister than them seeking Arab speaking friends...

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Thefallenwolvesfrost View Post
    Okay so, been playing Wartune for over a year now...and numerous people keep asking me if i speak Arabic...English is my only language,
    so I say no but after I say no they block me.
    has anyone else had a similar experience? I'm just curious In case it turns out to be more sinister than them seeking Arab speaking friends...

Thanks guys.
    I'm not sure what speaking arab or someone asking you if you do has anything to do with being sinister. There are lots of arab speakers on my server, while I don't understand them, don't think they are there for anything but playing the game.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 02-16-2017, 09:14 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I would not pay attention to those that do such a thing. If they block you then it saves you from doing the same and they won't bother you, LOL.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

there are many players from Arab.

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
        Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X