Legendary Ancient Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Ancient Wings

These wings max at +12, with a visual change every odd upgrade. The passive skill values do not change at any upgrade. The stats increase stays fairly linear each upgrade, so in the interest of space and loading times, I'll only be including the odd numbered upgrades.

I like the +7 the best.

Enjoy.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient1v.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1790099 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient3v.jpg
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1790101 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient5v.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1790103

Name:	ancient1.jpg
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	1790098 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient3.jpg
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	1790100 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient5.jpg
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1790102

Name:	ancient7v.jpg
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	1790105 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient9v.jpg
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1790107 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient11v.jpg
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1790109

Name:	ancient7.jpg
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1790104 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient9.jpg
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1790106 Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient11.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	1790108
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

when staff actually post stuff to help with new features
    -le gasp-
    it's been years.

but to topic, ugly wings, terrible stat, not even worth it if it was farmable lol
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Well the max of these wings are uglier than my co worker. That dudes ugly af too. Sigh. Stat poo poo as well 😑😑
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

wew i like the looks.. not as bad i thought.. but stat not much different with promethean..

Comment

Thank you so much Memy the wings looks ******* awesome imo. I am curious though, are they animated? like the lightning around it.
          Last edited by LighTree; 02-18-2017, 02:44 PM.
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
            are they animated? like the lightning around it.
            The first yellow is just yellow. No effects on that one at all. The second yellow has sparkle particles. The third yellow has sparkle particles and a yellow electrical effect that moves across the feathers of the wings.

The first blue is just blue, with the electrical effect on the mechanical feeler looking bit. The second blue has that weird shine effect that moves across the feathers, in addition to the electrical feelers, and some small bubble particles outside of the wings. The third blue one has a much lighter shine effect, bubble particles, and a heavy electrical effect that extends out through the feathers.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              The first yellow is just yellow. No effects on that one at all. The second yellow has sparkle particles. The third yellow has sparkle particles and a yellow electrical effect that moves across the feathers of the wings.

The first blue is just blue, with the electrical effect on the mechanical feeler looking bit. The second blue has that weird shine effect that moves across the feathers, in addition to the electrical feelers, and some small bubble particles outside of the wings. The third blue one has a much lighter shine effect, bubble particles, and a heavy electrical effect that extends out through the feathers.
              That's so awesome hahahaha
              CS I - (S103)Lugh
              CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

How many stars it will take from promethean wings to ancient wings?
                12+ dont help me much ,because i heard many had more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by demeanormini View Post
                  How many stars it will take from promethean wings to ancient wings?
                  12+ dont help me much ,because i heard many had more than that.
                  Stars are random, as are how many clicks per star, so all anyone will ever be able to give you is a likely ballpark of what you can expect. That said, when I made this thread, I hit max stars many times, and under 10 stars only a couple times, so expect these wings to take a lot of stars.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Stars are random, as are how many clicks per star, so all anyone will ever be able to give you is a likely ballpark of what you can expect. That said, when I made this thread, I hit max stars many times, and under 10 stars only a couple times, so expect these wings to take a lot of stars.
                    So im still in a normal case with 16 stars from promethean to ancient ?
                    Since i heard that many had less that.

Comment

Originally posted by demeanormini View Post

So im still in a normal case with 16 stars from promethean to ancient ?
                      Since i heard that many had less that.
                      I don't remember the exact star count for each, nor did I count the clicks. How many stars I had, or how many stars your friends had, has no relevance to how many stars you will have.

Any time you hear about people having less, you should also hear about people having more. Anything with a star system can pop an upgrade on the first star or 24th star, or anything in between.. it's random, for the most part. There is a range where you are most likely to trigger an upgrade, but always a possibility to fall outside of that range.

Comment

Howmany AF does it cost per click?
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                        X