Level 70 Legendary collection issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 70 Legendary collection issue

I was trying to finish collecting the two pieces with the time frame overall is not letting collect I have one more to finish so wondering if there bug preventing me from collecting
    if you can tell me going on that would be awesome"

Character: FrostyJasmin
    Server : 691 Fathom Sea
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Level 70 issue collection.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	1790110
    I am cool brilliant person who likes playing games of all sorts

Not sure why this event breaks so often. Sometimes taking everything off and refreshing will help trigger it, sometimes sending the items through the mail will trigger it. Sometimes nothing will trigger it. Proceed as normal through the event. If you aren't able to get the rewards to trigger before it ends, send in a ticket with your screenshot showing you have the pieces and weren't able to get the rewards, like the one you've included here. They'll send you the rewards you are owed.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Name:	level 70 update.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	330.0 KB
ID:	1728928
      Here is a update from what has happened the third piece triggered on the 4 creation overall and I have the 4 pieces overall please can you make sure things trigger right for future collectors please

Comment

was not able to collect the reborn phoniex wings was wondering when I resolve this issue overall?

Name:	level 70 update.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	332.1 KB
ID:	1728943

Comment

Working...
        X