Post concerning rebirth and players that dont get it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post concerning rebirth and players that dont get it

Listen yes the servers are ghost towns mostly but most of that is because these lazy players who don't come online because they say they are waiting for rebirth or waiting for merge to come online. You guys with attacks under 20 and 25k idk why you are yelling for rebirth anyway as it will just make you a softer target. You guys need to strengthen your toons in the mortal plane before you can hope to be relevant in scion plane. Its not that we don't have enough players its that we don't have enough dedicated or smart players. The smart players are out there building their toons in them ghost towns so when rebirth and mergers hit they will be ready and all the whiners sitting around quote unquote waiting will have waited for no reason as they wont survive in scion without massive cashing. So wake up people and understand the game before making bad choices cause I'm seeing it everywhere now.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

"The mall players are out there building their toons in them ghost townz"
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

yes unfortuneately the mall ** seems like it will never end. R2 too busy counting profits to go into THEIR game and clean up the cheating garbage. Always tell you send a ticket lol. Are we supposed to send a 1000 tickets for each individual mall toon lol. Give me a break. How bout makin some effort R2 and making people happy. But at least the dedicated players are still out there grinding they will be the winners in the end.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I've reported bots and I still do continiously. They stop for times then come back, it is an issue that exists since the game started. Nothing we can do than keep reporting.I believe rebirth (scion plane) was suggested already. There's a post that MemoryLane made for suggestions, for sure the constructed and supported ones would be forwarded. I'm still wondering if theh will ever added, not sure how is it going to affect elites.

Comment

Working...
        X