I want to recharge Crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to recharge Crystals

Good evening, I am from Venezuela and I would like to know if there is a possibility that they could implement an option to be able to recharge Crystals from my country. Whether by telephone or any other method

Originally posted by keiber01 View Post
    Good evening, I am from Venezuela and I would like to know if there is a possibility that they could implement an option to be able to recharge Crystals from my country. Whether by telephone or any other method
    Hello Keiber! There should already be a payment option for Venezuela. What you can do is choose the amount you wish to pay for and check the "Xsolla 500+ option" and there should be a few payment options for Venezuela. If you dont see your preferred payment option, email support@xsolla.com with your suggestions.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tarjeta.png
Views:	1
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1728956
      I gave him to buy VIP with the option of Credit / Debit card and I get that, "We are sorry to inform you that this method of payment is not available for your region"

Comment

You have to contact Xsolla support and ask them what the problem is.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	contactxsolla.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1728966
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

I already followed the steps and send the ticket, now where I see if my ticket has been answered and answered?

Comment

I believe Xsolla will respond to your email.
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

I would like to know now when they take the dollar here in my country? I already believe that I got a credit card that will serve me but I do not know when they take every dollar someone in charge of the game could help me with that?

Comment

You have to contact Xsolla, either by the email I provided in post #2, or by clicking the Contact Us/Contactenos link at the bottom left corner of the payment page as shown in the screenshots in post #3 and 4.

Xsolla is the payment processor. Any issues, questions, or suggestions about the payments they process need to go to them.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I no longer get the error that appeared before, but now I have another problem, when I ask for personal data does not appear my country "Venezuela" as I do in that case?

Comment

Working...
                  X