Road To Glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road To Glory

This has got to be the most mismatched screwed up thing 7road has ever done.

How about some better matching for RTG?

A person would think that as much money r2 pays proficient city/7road that the devs would listen a bit better than they do.

How about exerting some of that money influence you {R2** has and get us some decent support that is in tune with the players wants and needs before you lose the cashiers that help pay your salaries.

I do not see any problems with RTG "matchings". There are 3 difficulty levels to chose from, Normal, Hard And Nightmare. By looking at your join date, Can i assume your not too much of a noob of low br,? You can scout your opponent before you decide on difficulty level and attack. There is a level limit for enhanced astrals. Thats why i don't bust my balls on nightmare everyday. It's not particularly that important to me since this is a long haul game, The only thing that bugs me about rtg is the titan skill bleeding me for 1m+hp a turn. I guess you just want all enhanced astral's maxed now ?
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 02-21-2017, 04:02 AM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

i agree with freddy theirs nothing wrong with RTG u can choose the lvl of ur opponent normal hard or nm lvl

if u choose the wrong lvl and get beat and loose thats your problem not the event

before u fight it gives the stats of ur enemy giving u a choice which lvl to fight on

yes rewards are slow and tiresome but we all ave same rewards in the end

Comment

Your right it is my problem, one of many I have with this game. And as a long term player (since 2013) and having spent enough on this game to have bought a small house it may be time for me to find something else to do with my time and money.

But back to the original issue as a 22 mil br player I should expect to get past level 7 nm in RTG. Most of the mid to large players on our server are having trouble in RTG. I would be happy if it would match me with players approx. the same br. When its matching me with players in the 30 mil br range its a bit rough regardless of the level.

Comment

hmm, dont get me wrong dave, but a player with 22 mio Br should do Road to Glory nm easy. I have a knight with 14 mio BR, with tea and scrolls, and go with def-build till lvl 15 nm every day, and sure,
          i skip the lvl, no need to do the lvl from the start every day, and buy mostly the PATK-buffs and a small amount of p-def.

Comment

That's my point exactly. I have all 12 titans to mix and match, all 3 dual sylphs all maxed plus 1.8 mil MATK. RTG should be fairly easy to do on nm. I can 1 shot all levels of titan temple so RTG shouldn't be this hard to complete

Comment

well as you said ur 22 mill in br with merged slyphs maybe the game is matching u to ppl close to your br

im 14 mill br player no merged slyph can goto stage 12 on nm rest of them i do on hard

Comment

Could it be bad luck with server groupings? R you on west coast by any chance, ? maybe nm there is just stupid with the enemy stat multiplier?
                DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

I'm on the east coast and I would be happy if it would match me against players my size but when its matching me against players 8-10 mil br higher than I am it makes it hard to complete on any level nevermind just nm.

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
                    makes it hard to complete on any level nevermind just nm.
                    If other peeps are having the same problems on your server, could it relate to bad coding possibly ? The only option open i guess is for your server to ticket r2 the same way you spam them for a merge. Requesting IT look in to it more thoroughly. From what your describing it defo needs to be escalated.
                    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Just to make a point to what I have been saying I am 22.3 mil br and just got matched against a 30.2 mil br player. Fix the matching where we are matched against players our own size!!

Comment

I noticed the matching probably has to do with your server's age.
                        If you are on a merged server, the lowest-numbered server's age counts.

In the same timezone, for 2 characters created at about the same time (being 7 days apart),
                        both are characters of the same gender, the same gears and sylphs/eudies, about the same BR, with no spending, and both have equal guild office.

The character on an old server (the lowest-numbered server was started in August 2012 but character and its server were created in late 2013) has lower BR, but except for Normal difficulty level, for Hard and Nightmare, I always fought players with merged sylphs, and half of them were knighted.
                        My character is not knighted, has only orange sylphs (no second-refined sylphs), and has low BR.
                        So far I could not beat more than 5 levels on Hard or Nightmare, because everyone is either or both knighted or/and has merged sylph(s).

The character on a newer server (the lowest-numbered server was started in late 2013) has higher BR but I rarely fought players with merged sylphs and typically got only 1 or 2 knighted opponents.
                        My character is not knighted and has about the same setup as the other one.
                        So far the highest NM level I could beat is 14.

Since the two characters are too similar to rank any different cross-server,
                        and they were created on two servers whose ages differ only by 1 month (that is, their home servers are about the same age),
                        the one on a server merged with a very old server got very bad matches,
                        the one on a server merged with a slightly older server got much better matches,
                        it's probably sufficient to say, your server's age might have some impact on the matching.
                        Last edited by R238423534; 03-01-2017, 12:28 AM.

Comment

on eu server its the same, each lvl gives a stronger opp. you just need luck to get the right buffs.. if you take the right once, then you can be 2 times stronger..

i now use mostly defence, and also go on defence skills (knight), it takes a bit time.. i can go with 100% def buff, 40% res, 40 to 60% attack, and can clear nm to 15.
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
                          X