How to unlink with facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unlink with facebook

So I always login using facebook account, can I make it into an ID that doesnt required facebook account ?
    Thanks

You can unlink Facebook accounts by logging in as normal. Go to www.r2games.com/user, set a password and verify the e-mail. From there, the e-mail address and password are used to log in instead of Facebook.

Comment

Yay it works
      Thank you

Comment

You're welcome. ^^

Comment

cant log in my account using email

i cant find my character if i use my email but if i use my facebook to log in the character is there . is there a way to log in my account without logging in my facebook account. and most probably i wanna use my email rather than logging in my facebook. thanks need feed back asap i will be so thankful for that

Comment

Originally posted by yu_li31 View Post
            i cant find my character if i use my email but if i use my facebook to log in the character is there . is there a way to log in my account without logging in my facebook account. and most probably i wanna use my email rather than logging in my facebook. thanks need feed back asap i will be so thankful for that
            Refer to these steps:
            Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            You can unlink Facebook accounts by logging in as normal. Go to www.r2games.com/user, set a password and verify the e-mail. From there, the e-mail address and password are used to log in instead of Facebook.

Comment

how do i unlink my facebook and google play accounts? i wanna change my name but i can't afford the change name so i'll just unlink it and overwrite my current account

Comment

Refer to my previous post for instructions on how to unlink Facebook accounts. I'm not positive if the same works for Google, but you can try.

Comment

Working...
                X