X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Everyone, who have issue claiming bets, please submit ticket at
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
    OK we submitted tickets, received an answer and if u think this solves the problem you are very very wrong. Especially when there is a tyc going on. We all count on those diamonds, and now we cant use them. And this is a forum where we can all express our problems in game. I see you are already ******, but do not forget firs of all you are here to help and not yell. Instead putting same msg tell us when to expect our rewards and if possible with interests and lost options.
    Regards,
    P.S. Act gentle and helpful not as a little kido

Comment

Originally posted by Golshtespa View Post
      OK we submitted tickets, received an answer and if u think this solves the problem you are very very wrong. Especially when there is a tyc going on. We all count on those diamonds, and now we cant use them. And this is a forum where we can all express our problems in game. I see you are already ******, but do not forget firs of all you are here to help and not yell. Instead putting same msg tell us when to expect our rewards and if possible with interests and lost options.
      Regards,
      P.S. Act gentle and helpful not as a little kido
      First of all im not yelling, im making message about what to do if you experienced this issue visible amongst other posts with screenshots and reports.
      Diamonds will be sent during a week from moment ticket is received, there will be no interests or options.
      Last edited by Alkaris; 02-24-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

i was write on GT forum and they say me i need to submit here so i get compesation for this i hawe add SC so u can see Click image for larger version

Name:	dgfageg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	971.9 KB
ID:	1728993

Comment

same problem with collect rewards from wagers...Click image for larger version

Name:	dias miss.png
Size:	851.7 KB
ID:	1728994

Comment

CBET
            S289
            How to return diss?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-02-24 03:56:15.png
Size:	855.6 KB
ID:	1728995

Comment

Goddess
              S289
              Event not return diss, how to be?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-02-23 05:39:44.png
Views:	2
Size:	834.0 KB
ID:	1728996

retern - not optional in event?Why so?
              Last edited by ausika; 02-24-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'd like to see HELP in this question not in 18 days, but in 3 days coz of Tycoon - And diss that taken have to be placed back with ammount that we won(as it been promised) pliZZZZ.
                With all respect,
                Player=Customer

Ty f understanding Us
                P.S.: How soon we can get diss back?+what we won?

Comment

violate battlefields icon is now gone.....cant collect dias from winning wagers....i know that ppl send tickets and then get dias thru mail but what is with ppl who didnt send tickets??? did they really made bets without possibilitty to win??? or its really too hard to fix this or send all winning wagers without doing it for all ppl separete???

Comment

IGN Happy
                    Server 47 Metamorphosis

Comment

Working...
                    X