Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imperial seal? VIP only? I don't see it...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial seal? VIP only? I don't see it...

Hey r2,

According to the imperial seal thing is stated: "(VIP players can claim free imperial seals every week).

I'm a VIP 5 atm, and I get no imperial seals whatsoever, and it happened as soon i went from vip 4 to 5.

Why do higher VIP lvls not give imperial seals anymore?? this is not logical is it?
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

remove on last patch and replaces whit star dust

Comment

Originally posted by Reasinglow View Post
      Hey r2,

According to the imperial seal thing is stated: "(VIP players can claim free imperial seals every week).

I'm a VIP 5 atm, and I get no imperial seals whatsoever, and it happened as soon i went from vip 4 to 5.

Why do higher VIP lvls not give imperial seals anymore?? this is not logical is it?
      As stated above it went away in the last patch. The seals weren't around that long either in the VIP rewards.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

would be nice if they got rid of the soul crystals and luck stones as they are not needed as we get vast amounts from everywhere else

would be nice if they added back the imperial seals to the vip rewards to go with the star dust and whips

as it is the vip rewards are not even worth vip

Comment

Levels 1-4 VIP get Imperial Seals
          Level 5-9 get Star Dust

So they didn't technically go away, they just removed them from the higher lvl ViPs, what they should have removed was the Luck Stones or the Soul Crystals and left the Imperial Seals

Darrkin
          Server: R2 - S219
          Guild: Legends
          Class: KightHood Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

Ye like, cmon.

Why removing that one thing that we "actually" need.
            I see no use in luck stones, soul crystals ok, is still a must for new players on new servers, but *** for use do luck stones have???

Also, why not let the VIP player CHOOSE wether he wants the star dust or imperial seals.
            Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
            Server: S587, Glitterhold
            BR: 348k
            Guild: Elysium
            Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

Another vote here for bringing back Imperial Seals!
              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

as we pay for vip it should be us to choose what should be in the vip packs not the r2 sraff / devs

if ppl can choose whats inside the vip packs i would like imperial seals star dust adv mahra and whips for lv 9 vips

then u might ave a increase of ppl buying vip then whos never brought it before also

use a brain r2 increase in sales this way can increase ur bank balance hahaahaha
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-23-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X